• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow/Blizzard Tychus Findlay Statue - Never Displayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diab0lus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I guess I posted i this in the wrong area.

I have a brand new, never been displayed, Sideshow Tychus Findlay Statue for sale. These were made for, and sold by, Blizzard.

The statue was removed for inspection and some photos of it assembled. It was then placed back in the packaging. It has NEVER been displayed and has been stored ever since. It even includes the shipper box. This is NOT a fake reproduction that they sell on e-Bay. The number is 136/1250.

I'm not sure what a fair price is for this, but based on the prices I've seen, $650.00 shipped seems fair. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am out of line with that price, please let me know. The price includes ground shipping via Fed Ex within the continental U.S. Hawaii and Alaska will cost more. A direct signature will be required for delivery.

SOLD

Sorry for the bad pictures. These were taken with my old camera a few years back.

Thanks again.

As always, PM or email with questions you may have regarding this.

Fun1550.jpg

Fun1555.jpg

Fun1562.jpg

Fun1565.jpg

Fun1568.jpg

Fun1570.jpg

Last edited:
great Price! I saw one sell for $1,000 not long ago so this is a great deal! Best of luck with the sale :D

Back