Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great piece...not such a big Black Canary fan but boy she looks good indeed.

I can see one of the arms being detachable, unfortunately I think it'd be her right arm, which sucks cause it would be nice to make a fist or something with the left hand.

I doubt we will see a custom for this. Maybe an alternate base with GA stuff, maybe some arrows or something.

I may consider making one big diorama base for the Birds of Prey, so thats one idea out there.

Yeah that's right. A masked head like the babe on the Arrow series would be cool. But they're saying because of her sissy pose, it wouldn't fit or something. :slap

Why would it not work? It's a masked over the same head. It does not change the pose either. I think it's just cost cutting imo.

Why would it not work? It's a masked over the same head. It does not change the pose either. I think it's just cost cutting imo.

Yeah, you can still have a masked head on that pose as a display option, but you know they want $450 for giving us less for the buck. To me any exclusive that doesn't include an extra head is cheap. An extra weapon is ok like Wolverine's muramasa blade cause that's real metal. But a little magazine on a piece of rock is just ridiculous. Now watch other freaks will rise from their coffins now to say we shouldn't complain and be happy to at least get an exclusive piece.

I don't want to be the one to say it, but it's gnawing something wicked...

Does anyone else think her boobs look weird?

It's not her breasts, in my opinion, but the costume, which is more a corset that either they would fall out of if she lifted her arms up or suffocate her if she tried to fight in it. The recent Bishoujo had more coverage and her breasts were meant to look like they were falling out of her costume. For me it's one of those situations where the statue is ultimately less sexy for how hard the design stretches believability to flaunt it.

Yes. The corset is making her boobs look weird. I didn't think they had jammed themselves together.

I've just never seen a corset make that particular shape before.

I think someone in their sales department has a basic motto in place and is something along the lines of boobs sell so we need more boob! push em higher!

BlackCanary-DC-SDCC2016-01-1.jpg

Back