Sideshow BB-8, Wickets, and other collecting questions. From a newby

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romien

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey, I am way too new to sideshow and I have just a tiny handful of characters that I had recently purchased. I have been looking in the archives on Sideshowtoys and Ebay for certain characters and I never could find them. I am sure, at one point, that BB-8 will be available by itself, but what about a Wicket or two or even some of the other droids etc. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Medicom made a 1/6 scale Wicket that's pretty good. It's not a poseable 1/6 figure though.

Not sure what other droids you're looking for. C-3PO, R2-D2, R5-D4, R2Q5, and the imperial probe droid are all available to order on Sideshow's website.

No one really ever knows. We all speculate. Someone can correct me if i am wrong but i think your only options for Wicket are the Hasbro version and the Medicom version. I have the MEdicom one that I bought years ago. Not the best but its cool enough until/if Hot Toys ever makes one.

DSCN2463.JPG

I am specifically talking about figures by Sideshow or hot toys. I wish they would make a Wicket and a few of the other droids that were seen in the original trilogy. I am actually surprised that an Ewok by Sideshow hasn't been done yet. I wonder if it has to do with licensing?:gah:

Outside of the droids that are mentioned and the ones SS is currently producing what are you looking for? We already have R2-D2, C3PO, Mouse Droid, and a R5-D4, Imperial Astromech on the way. A medical droid might be cool but who knows how popular he would be.

Regarding the ewoks, they're furry so plastic won't be too convincing with them. Now that HTs has found a way to make a good Chewy I'm sure we'll get a ewok but it might not be for a while as the SW universe has so many characters.

Back