Premium Format Sideshow Batman PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the physique is well sculpted, even if it lacks emotional content. I just think that going fully sculpted on the DC 1:4's will be to do the line an artistic injustice. It is not the effect they should be aiming for in multimedia statues.

I think the physique is well sculpted, even if it lacks emotional content. I just think that going fully sculpted on the DC 1:4's will be to do the line an artistic injustice. It is not the effect they should be aiming for in multimedia statues.

I see your point, I just sometimes think that when they do the "spandex" type costumes they don't quite come out looking right. It just depends, we shall see what they can pull off...hopefully sooner rather than way later.

The SSC Captain America looks great with a mix of fabric and sculpted "chainmail", gloves, boots and head.

Yeah, like others have said, this doesn't fell like a Sideshow release to me at all. Maybe DC Direct would have made something like this. Most likely a custom. Very good for a custom, but not Sideshow-level.

Everything's sculpted except for the cape. Sideshow won't be doing that.

Lock this thread up.

This is what it says:

https://universoretro2.blogspot.com/2011/09/universo-retro-en-la-dreamfest-2011.html

As I announced some days ago, we will have a booth at the upcoming expo Dreamfest where we can share with you all the work we have done with letters and the book Retro Universe He-Man. We will also have the presence of old friends, such as DDG who will debut his new sculpture scale 1:4 (60cm) Batman free version for all to enjoy live and in their art.

SSL22848.jpg

Also present will be the workshop and professional illustrators Draw! Alberto Aprea, Brian Miroglio and Ignacio Segesser doing live drawings for all who come to the stand.

You may also enjoy and take pictures with the Sword of Omen of the Thundercats, 1:1 scale by the people of Swords Sox.

We will have several of Marvel Comics, Star Wars and the publisher Walking Dead UFO Press and other publications of interest to the public.

Do not miss this unique event where you'll also find everything related to comics and fantasy and horror films, with the presence of the Titans in the Ring and many more surprises.

We wait for this Sunday September 11th 11 21:30 pm at 147 STONES Bis (Underground).

So no, not Sideshow. :huh

I didn't need no stinkin' translation to tell me that. Not Sideshow.

Lock it up!

It's definitely not sideshow's batman..

Lets move on...

THIS IS NOT SIDESHOW quality and style!

They will make one of the best ever Batman! Ever!!
Trust me on this boys and girls!

Lets move on...

you know something???:yess:

Lets move on...

Spit it out already Alex! we know your on the in, but you pull stunts like that, and you will have a lynch mob after you, and this is how they will chase you down :elefant

Looks good....just not SSC good. A Gore group and SSC Batman PF would blow this away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back