1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a head sculpt of deadite ash with slideshow.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I hope they do a head sculpt of deadite ash with slideshow.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

That would be awesome I have one for sale right now
24lkjzc.jpg

Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....
scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

he is trying to sell the same figure in this same thread... what NERVE!!!!!!!!!

Preordered Sideshow Ash. I like extreme sports. I am sure I will have to customize it.

Same. I got a $15 off code when I signed on in order to pre-order the Warrior 2.0. Figured screw it. Lets live dangerous!

If it fails we can console each other by saying that!! :lol Waiting for reviews or in hand pictures is for pussies!! :lecture

this guy sold me a Ash figure also , told me was a beto sculpt and was a recast , same prob with the tracking number and etc....

just very sad all of this situation

Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....
scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

i had his facebook saved , but now its long gone , cant find him anymore. maybe i can see some details on the fedex website when he send it the figure to me , i think had his address on it . what a ****....

Back