1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure as a whole looks good (clothing accessories etc) but i don't see much Bruce Campbell in the head.

I agree, and I even like the expression, but it's not Bruce. You'd think after a year and a half of pre-production, they could have gotten the damn head right.

BUT, it's still Ash, so I will be picking it up, regardless.

How many times is Sideshow gonna tells us "the pre-order is coming soon?"

put it up for pre-order already,we have waited long enough.Just think,we will have to wait another year to get in-hand after pre-order

Sideshow Evil dead 2

That's pretty dam close for the price I'm actually really happy with that! One of my friends was talking about making an add on pack for this for the stuff that he doesn't come with. I'd be curious to see what he comes with but dam I really dig this!

4ee9c82500abdf99413d51d5d1331518.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it looks pretty good as a likeness. Depends on the price before I order.

Boy have they ruined the excitement with this figure. The long ass wait, looks nothing like BC, and final product will have so many issues. It's like a one sided marriage with this company.

I like the sculpt, looks like Bruce to me.

Now what I DON'T like is how dollish the figure appears.
Weird proportions, big head... Typical Sideshow.

Back