Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered in march 2016 and chose 2 flex payments. The payments were always down as February and March 2017. They already took the February one and got an email this morning saying the last one has been moved to 5/5. Did you order a while after it went up?

No, day one Im sure. I chose the lengthy plan to coincide with other multiple orders to end in June (5th) when I thought this was shipping.

Maybe is due to the amount of flex payments, I don't know. Mine has been last payment 5th march for a year (until today). It may still get pushed back further I suspect but only guessing!

Maybe is due to the amount of flex payments, I don't know. Mine has been last payment 5th march for a year (until today). It may still get pushed back further I suspect but only guessing!

I actually just logged on to my account, and it's been steady monthly payments, which would have put my final payment the same time as yours (March 5). So looks like it's a push back.

When first announced (March 2016), original release date was Jan 2017 - Mar 2017
and then moved to May 2017 - Jul 2017

Thats odd, IF I go flex, Ill pick the final payment as the FIRST month on the 5th to potentially ship, So I would not have chosen June 5 if it were anything but. My NRD was 6/2. Ill change to one final payment in late march I suppose.

Well I guess a push back for you guys a push fwd for me :dunno

I actually just logged on to my account, and it's been steady monthly payments, which would have put my final payment the same time as yours (March 5). So looks like it's a push back.

Another delay. Better than releasing early like they did with Afleck bats with issues. Hopefully this turns out great. Waiting for production pics before I pull the trigger.

Sorry if this has been covered but is this statue polystone? At 8kilos I'm guessing it is, this is supposedly shipping in 2 weeks but wonder if it will get pushed back?

Another delay. Better than releasing early like they did with Afleck bats with issues. Hopefully this turns out great. Waiting for production pics before I pull the trigger.

Same here...but I want it! We'll see...

Except that as per usual the paint app on the production head of a movie related piece falls well short of the prototype.

But yeah other than that no issues on mine either.

Back