Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itching to watch the extended cut of BvS
7cf594cba0d7fac471d1656af5cba609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a preorder for the Ultimate Edition on Amazon. comes with an exclusive 1/6 scale Batfleck statue

That is a pricey one...is that figure well detailed...I would hate to buy it to find out that the figure does not have too much resemblance to that of Affleck.

That is a pricey one...is that figure well detailed...I would hate to buy it to find out that the figure does not have too much resemblance to that of Affleck.

Amazon Prime will take back all refunds in 30-days no questions asked. So really no risk. It's 1/6 size, and if it's as good as the DC BvS 1/6 line then it's a great deal because you also get the Ultimate blu-ray for that price. and if for some reason the statue sucks then you return it for a full refund.

Interesting, seems they are selling batman n superman figures separately in the collector edition.

Amazon Prime will take back all refunds in 30-days no questions asked. So really no risk. It's 1/6 size, and if it's as good as the DC BvS 1/6 line then it's a great deal because you also get the Ultimate blu-ray for that price. and if for some reason the statue sucks then you return it for a full refund.

True that! All right then, I hope is really good.

I have all 3 too UGH. 1st the digital PO was available. Then the HD DVD, then the 4K. If they all came out at once, I wlda have only ordered 1.

Really enjoyed the extended cut, it connects all the dots..that the theatrical did not. They really gutted a otherwise great movie in the theatrical version.

This looks amazing but I am really waiting for the regular suit. I hope the announcement is coming soon and the pose will be slightly dynamic.

While watching the Ultimate edition I noticed that Batman actually has the white eyes on during a very brief scene in the regular suit, that's from the security footage at LexCorp (open in new window to see them bigger):

batman2.jpg
batman1.jpg

From the whole Tech Cowl thing with the lenses that come down in front of the eyes.

An alternate portrait for the PF would be awesome.

^ I'm hoping they make a 1/1 tech cowl like the one Alfred was working on. TriForce most likely.

I am sure we will see one at some point, after all there is already a 1/6 version by Hot Toys, just have to be patient :yess:
Really want this and a nice licensed Batarang.

My understanding is that what Alfred is working on actually goes under the "regular" cowl. To put it simply, the cowl from the suit and the Tech Cowl are one and the same, the Tech Cowl is the first layer basically (titanium with a bunch of technology in it) and is never worn by itself, so for a statue, an alternate portrait with the white eyes would have the regular cowl with the white eyes.
The lenses are hidden behind the exaggerated eyebrows of the cowl and come down in front of the eyes when activated:

Batman-V-Superman-Bat-Gadgets-Tech-Cowl.jpg

Back