Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny....
on my PC, still says TBD... but on my iPhone, it says 750...
IMG_4542.jpg

Can't wait to see the production pics next year. Boy, they sure take their time making these things. I hope it won't disappoint like the Godzilla and Alien Jockey. Their paint jobs have been really crappy.

Can't wait to see the production pics next year. Boy, they sure take their time making these things. I hope it won't disappoint like the Godzilla and Alien Jockey. Their paint jobs have been really crappy.

I'll say this would most probably have a decent if not a very good paintjob, considering that this is mostly "metal/iron" with some weathering here and there. Their Arkham Asylum Batman turned out great, and I have faith that this would, too :)

I think you're right on this one Michael, but I've learned my lessons with Godzilla and Alien Jockey. Fingers-crossed my friend.

You can kinda see a live proto pic here about 1:38

Last edited:
Thanks for the post jpuli28. That thing is gigantus. Can't wait for release. Really enjoyed the movie too.

Looks great, thanks for the video. Will make even the Man of steel PF look good displayed next to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the movie wasn't such garbage I would be inclined to get this. The statue in the video looked pretty dam good and dam near sold me on it but I still remember how much I was disappointed with BVS

It could have been better, in my opinion, but I wouldn't call it garbage. Ben did a great job as Batman, the costumes were great, and most of he fights were really well done. I'm hoping that the bluray release will have some added material to help the plot.

The way I see it, BvS aside, this is a great representation of Dark Knight Returns Bats.

It could have been better, in my opinion, but I wouldn't call it garbage. Ben did a great job as Batman, the costumes were great, and most of he fights were really well done. I'm hoping that the bluray release will have some added material to help the plot.

The way I see it, BvS aside, this is a great representation of Dark Knight Returns Bats.

Back