Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I just hope the lack of sales is another nail in the 1/5 scale coffin.

I just hope the lack of sales is another nail in the 1/5 scale coffin.

Ditto, I want all my alt costumes in 1/4 scale to mix and match in the same display especially this:

Cyclops-marvel-comics-10726967-650-987.jpg

PS: The 1/4 scale Archangel better have freaking extended wings and not folded ones or someone is gonna pay and it won't be me cos I won't order it : P

I have to ask, do you even have any interest in the character? This sculpt of the character is about as nice as you could possibly ask for, so I perceive that you might not even have any interest in the character, which is the real reason why you have no interest in the piece. Maybe Angels don't appeal to you?

the short answer is who cares :rotfl

PS: The 1/4 scale Archangel better have freaking extended wings and not folded ones or someone is gonna pay and it won't be me cos I won't order it : P

I can't imagine some company making a Angel/Archangel without his wings being spread some what. I don't think there's an Angel/Archangel out there with his wings not spread. All in all, I think we have a good chance of seeing an Archangel with spread wings.

I can't imagine some company making a Angel/Archangel without his wings being spread some what. I don't think there's an Angel/Archangel out there with his wings not spread. All in all, I think we have a good chance of seeing an Archangel with spread wings.

Hope you're right bro.

the short answer is who cares :rotfl

Actually I was wondering why someone would even post in a thread of a character that someone had no interest in in the first place, other than to be negative for it's own sake.

I can proudly say I placed my order for him, NRD and all!

Good call im happy ordering this one!

Ditto. The more I glance over the prototype images the happier I am that I got my order in. Still can't get over how impressive the wings look.

Yup I'm in for an exclusive. I know some are pissed about the scale, but I'm on the collector side where I'm all about the statue quality and fan boyism (don't think that's a word, but you know what I mean). Angel meets both those criteria so it was an easy choice for me.

Last edited:

Scale will fit the X-men comiquettes, and besides size-wise, this thing will be huge.

i've got my Ex Ordered!!!

Im thinking of buying another one and painting White/red. I have the EX on order

I prefer the wings on this one. It looks more natural compare to SS's cardboard looking POS! Yes, I went there, SS!:dance

Foot, meet mouth!:monkey4

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XKC6ezDYjD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back