1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no more space, but i will be ordering both. the bike goes to storage.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Well, why put it in storage? I could display it for you while you find a suitable spot for it in your own collection :monkey3

I hope Sideshow let out wind on whether will there be a second or even third bike if ever Endor Luke or Leia are to be made.

I hope Sideshow let out wind on whether will there be a second or even third bike if ever Endor Luke or Leia are to be made.

They won't. They want you to plan ahead and buy 3 now then when it is sold out you'll pay through the nose to get more before they spring a "deluxe" model with a few special modifications that will make you regret buying the first model while everyone tries to unload them and the price devalues.

They won't. They want you to plan ahead and buy 3 now then when it is sold out you'll pay through the nose to get more before they spring a "deluxe" model with a few special modifications that will make you regret buying the first model while everyone tries to unload them and the price devalues.

The Deluxe bike will actually stay in midair without stand.:horror :D

I've had a globe that floats on a magnetic pedestal since the 80's. Always wondered why they didn't use it for more things.

Perhaps Sideshow could apply this on their planned Landspeeder. With a flat bottom, it might just work.:D

Perhaps Sideshow could apply this on their planned Landspeeder. With a flat bottom, it might just work.:D

If the Speederbike is $300 they will be asking $900 for the Landspeeder. :monkey3

If the Speederbike is $300 they will be asking $900 for the Landspeeder. :monkey3

I wouldn't think that it would cost that much if it came out within a year. The Delorean is going for $690 on preorder and its pretty detailed. Of course you might be right on the ball on $900 if they did have the landspeeder come out in 3 yrs :gah:

Who really wants a friggin' Landspeeder? Seriously? That's just too much. That's like the guy who dresses up in a Vader costume for opening night of a Star Wars movie. That's just too much commitment.

Who really wants a friggin' Landspeeder? Seriously? That's just too much. That's like the guy who dresses up in a Vader costume for opening night of a Star Wars movie. That's just too much commitment.

I totally agree.

But - if there was a HT Luke farmboy and Ben, and if the SSC droids come out great - well... I would likely buy a 1/6 landspeeder.

Those four characters in that vehicle are as iconic to me as Dorothy and the gang on the yellow brick road.

If the feature is optional, we could have it at both $300 and $900.:D

But I did probably end up spending $1200 to maintain my completist status.:lol

Same can be said for tauntauns right.

I totally agree.

But - if there was a HT Luke farmboy and Ben, and if the SSC droids come out great - well... I would likely buy a 1/6 landspeeder.

Those four characters in that vehicle are as iconic to me as Dorothy and the gang on the yellow brick road.

That would be the only way to display. I'd be done for a Tie Fighter as well ;)

I just remembered that the Tauntaun is $350. Makes this seem not too bad of a price.

Back