1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nbdsfb.jpg

:clap

Glad the scout and his bike are coming around same time. It means i can expect both my regular orders to ship together.

lets play a game, it's called: so where has the nrd disappeared to?

So why is this bundle shipping a week apart for each respective item. Sideshow should of just held the scout for a week and sent them together.
One shipping cost, one delivery. Now we have to make ourselves available to receive two fed-ex scheduled deliveries. :gah:

Well, supposedly the deposit is being applied to the trooper.

The Bike is full price (and crazy shipping). I also wish they would've held the trooper and shipped this as a bundle (like it was ordered).
Ah well....it is what it is....at least the bike's on it;s way....can't wait...should be cool!

Honestly it could be coincidental but it seems a bit sketchy to me that they marketed the Scout and Speeder Bike together and shipped them separately within a short span and are charging seemingly more than normal for both. They could have held the Scout and probably could have shipped them together for a better rate (although who knows what they'd have charged for both). I could see the Speeder Bike being more to ship but the Scout definitely felt high.

Back