Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 days since I last checked BBTS's inventory for Raynor preorders and I don't think they have had a single one.

I wonder if they're going to make this a very small run due to the price and general lack of preorders.

It's strange. I check about 2 days ago and I saw 155 on BBTS, then yesterday it's 151. Today it suddenly got down to 52.

Maybe a site ran an article on it and a bunch of people bought them, OR there was a inventory error.

Or maybe SS and BBTS looked at the preorders (or possible lack thereof) and decided to do a very small run of Raynors and BBTS had to cut their number of preorders to 1/3 the original.

Or maybe SS and BBTS looked at the preorders (or possible lack thereof) and decided to do a very small run of Raynors and BBTS had to cut their number of preorders to 1/3 the original.

Maybe........but its probably the Koreans! I bet they're playing Starcraft 2 HotS multiplayer right now telling each other about it and where to order. :panic:

Starcraft is one of the most popular games worldwide. The fanbase is pretty loyal. Would't doubt that once word went around about it that it would sell like crazy,.

Starcraft is the top e-sport and has a very loyal fanbase. I'm sure the figure will sell well enough to warant another one or two.

Starcraft is the top e-sport and has a very loyal fanbase. I'm sure the figure will sell well enough to warant another one or two.

It is pretty high up in the rankings, but Starcraft is destroyed by MOBA games like LoL in viewership and player numbers.

Yeah but kids who play a lot are generally in college and broke.
Older fans that can afford it don't play the game much anymore haha.

I haven't played in a year or so.

I ve never played Starcraft either but fell in love with the suit the moment I saw it.Then I went and had a look at the Sideshow statue from years ago.It s all good stuff.

I m going to have to buy Tychus because he shares the same surname as me,and Id like to think that in some bizarre,alternate universe he could be my great-great-great-great-great Grandson,even though I have no kids of my own with no plans to have any,am 5' 7 weigh 14 stone , have nt smoked since 2006 and bear no obvious psychopathic narcissistic character traits!!

I ve never played Starcraft either but fell in love with the suit the moment I saw it.Then I went and had a look at the Sideshow statue from years ago.It s all good stuff.

I m going to have to buy Tychus because he shares the same surname as me,and Id like to think that in some bizarre,alternate universe he could be my great-great-great-great-great Grandson,even though I have no kids of my own with no plans to have any,am 5' 7 weigh 14 stone , have nt smoked since 2006 and bear no obvious psychopathic narcissistic character traits!!

Maybe you ARE Tychus in said alternate reality/bizarro world. :yess:

Secret Compass has Raynor up with a slight discount, so I ordered from them.

Still pretty pricey ($300-400 would've been stellar), but I imagine it'll be quite impressive on the shelf and a grail for diehard StarCraft fans. Which I am not, but I like the series enough and appreciate the amount of work that must've gone into this piece.

However unlikely, I hope they make a 1/6 Kerrigan (ghost or queen) and Nova. :pray:

This thing looks great - and I grew up playing starcraft

but that price point is a killer for me especially for a series I am not really collecting

My love for Starcraft is the only reason I am considering overlooking the price. It was the first video game I ever bought myself and the first computer game I ever owned. Been a huge Starcraft fan since I was a kid. $500 is still very very steep so I'm still thinking it over.

I've never played the game. I just love the design aesthetics of it. I'm putting $100.00 down a month on it. It will be paid off way before its even released. I just want the production run to be flawless.

I really wanted Raynor when they showed the Tychus white figure last year. I told myself that if they release a Raynor one I would buy it in a heartbeat. Well...they really made it.

I think waiting another year sucks, but it gives me time to save up the money I need. 500/12=41.67 If you really love this figure/Starcraft and have a job, I don't think anyone would have a problem saving 42 dollars per month for it.

How many of you guys have ordered this figure? Think there is a chance Sideshow would make a regular 12" Raynor figure, minus the marine armor?

Back