Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope these are affordable. They're very simple figures after all - two LED's, a cloak and a bandolier, though I know they need to develop a body.

The Hasbro ones look pretty decent with some TLC and currently I like the Hasbro fabric a little more then the SSC. The weapons and accessories will be awesome on these though.

So, are they going on PO monday? I'm guessing that's either them or R5... or both.

Had to edit this message... They've changed the May 4th page with a "coming soon" for both R5 and Jawas, so it's anyone's guess when these will go live. Maybe both at the same time, maybe both on different dates like they did with the Hoth stuff.

I'd be surprised if none turns up on Monday unless they choose to reveal/preview something else instead.

It might go up this thursday though i'd be more excited by a HT Luke and Leia reveal.

I'm more excited about these varmints than more nice-but-not-quite-there expensive HT sets. It'll be interesting to see their take on L & L but I want the jawas!

wohoo...there is no way ssc can screw this up...unlesss the priceee.....is....over.....

SSC are at this very minute carefully examining different forum posts to find out just how far north of $300 they dare to go.

is it available yet?is it available yet?is it available yet?is it available yet?

yea lets play the price is right
i think its gonna be 170$.....

I could see $179-$199 on this, unfortunately, since it's a two-pack and they're probably coming up with new bodies for these.

Back