Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
359932d1436292946-ssc-punisher-preview-16.jpg

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...359932d1436292946-ssc-punisher-preview-16.jpg

Scruffy little Jawas don't impress much.
19312673629_4ebf9ac6f5_o.jpg

SS should really get out of the 1/6 action figure business. Really, just focus on statues, art prints, etc. and make them the best you can.

I wonder if it's another OSCORP sock account. This section just seems to attract little rays of sunshine like Darth.

Have to admit seeing the Jawas and R5-D4 all together I'm tempted to order them all right now. The AT-AT driver looks cool too and the Tie Fighter pilot looks decent but seems too big for some reason.

Have to admit seeing the Jawas and R5-D4 all together I'm tempted to order them all right now. The AT-AT driver looks cool too and the Tie Fighter pilot looks decent but seems too big for some reason.

Wait for $20 coupons to work on both at least. Ha. They do look awesome. I was thinking just the jawas but R5 is a good deal.

Yeah I'm planning to wait them out but they do look good. R5-D4 just seems right with them even though I wasn't completely sold on getting that figure before. I think all of then together along with a Sand Trooper or two and a Tusken Raider would look great. Need to track down a Tusken though.

Yeah I'm planning to wait them out but they do look good. R5-D4 just seems right with them even though I wasn't completely sold on getting that figure before. I think all of then together along with a Sand Trooper or two and a Tusken Raider would look great. Need to track down a Tusken though.
Seeing all the cool Tattooine stuff, I kind of regret selling off one of my Tuskens (still have two left, which really is enough...). Everything displayed as you describe would be great. Luckily Tuskens do not seem to have skyrocketed in value. I sold mine only a couple of months ago at a little under retail

SS should really get out of the 1/6 action figure business. Really, just focus on statues, art prints, etc. and make them the best you can.

I'm honestly not trying to bash them,.

Ok then.

They've proven they can't compete in the $200 action figure market

A pricing tier they just entered last year, in which they've proven quite well to thousands of customers they deserve to be there. Seems kind of foolish to abandon a business that's obviously doing well.

I don't like a lot of things that both companies do, including errors and poor quality control. But regardless of how you may feel about their products, the fact remains they're selling them, at least reasonably well. - that's not something you abandon because there are a few people that don't like them. Instead you double down on improving your process for future products - which by all appearances they've been doing.

Incidentally, I don't care whether you agree or not regarding the appreciation of SSC's products, I'm not trying to change your opinion, just making a point that it would be foolish to leave a market in which they're obviously doing well in - and have been for a long time.

Last edited:
Back