Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My one Cat May sleeping with her stuffed Gumby.

dbp2lx.jpg

So sweet.
Humans can never attain the kind of comfort when sleeping that a Cat can.

I KNOW!! Cats have it genetically engineered in to go into a deep coma on command. Either on a hard table, inside a cardboard box, on a plastic bag etc.

One second they are cleaning themselves, the next, in a zen state of sleeping that nothing will rouse them.

IMG_2405.jpg

I swear to god all Tuxedo cats look the same :lol

There is times my cat is so heavily asleep we thinks shes dead, we shake her and she doesn't wake up right away.

I swear to god all Tuxedo cats look the same :lol

Haha. I know. My Cat previous to Jasper was also a Tuxedo Cat. I love the stark contrast of black and white.

There is times my cat is so heavily asleep we thinks shes dead, we shake her and she doesn't wake up right away.

Yeah. It's the same with Jasper. I can even rub his belly and he doesn't twitch, he's so laid back.

He can fall asleep on a dime.
Stand up and vacate a seat, come back three minutes later and he's already in a coma there.

IMG_3916.jpg

Haha. I know. My Cat previous to Jasper was also a Tuxedo Cat. I love the stark contrast of black and white.

Yeah. It's the same with Jasper. I can even rub his belly and he doesn't twitch, he's so laid back.

He can fall asleep on a dime.
Stand up and vacate a seat, come back three minutes later and he's already in a coma there.

IMG_3916.jpg

:lol it's so funny to know that all cats sleep like that.

Back