Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last X-mas with Tigger Woods and our old roommate Dave.
DSC06996.jpg

My 2 guys, the mighty Chewbacca (black one) and Obi (Orange)
View attachment 16209

I had the unfortunate task of putting my Obi to rest last night. One of the hardest things Ive ever done, dont wish that on anyone. He was only six but had FIP and his kidneys were failing. I dont have any kids so these little guys mean alot to me.

All you pet owners go home and give them a hug, they are special to us in our own way.

RIP my friend

I had the unfortunate task of putting my Obi to rest last night. One of the hardest things Ive ever done, dont wish that on anyone. He was only six but had FIP and his kidneys were failing. I dont have any kids so these little guys mean alot to me.

All you pet owners go home and give them a hug, they are special to us in our own way.

RIP my friend

I'm so very sorry Deeznutz. My wife and I had to put down our two (and only) cats about two years ago--they went within months of each other and it completely destroyed us. The months leading up to it were equally devastating.

But now we've gotten two new cats, one that found us and one that we adopted who is the absolute cat's meow! We took some time before we went to a shelter, but the time will come that you too will feel the call of another needy kitty asking for some lovin'.

My sincerest condolences. :(

My cat... trying to decide if it show show up and stomp on tokyo or return to monster island :lol

godzcat.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, Ski and Jim

Obi was my cat, and I dont know why cuz I have had pets and people pass on before in my life. But for some reason this one is real tough to handle. Maybe cuz I was there when he went, maybe cuz I made the call to end his suffering. I dont know....

Thanks for the kind words, Ski and Jim

Obi was my cat, and I dont know why cuz I have had pets and people pass on before in my life. But for some reason this one is real tough to handle. Maybe cuz I was there when he went, maybe cuz I made the call to end his suffering. I dont know....

Deez I don't even like to think of my grl passing and I know it's inevitable, she's really amazing and just smart as a whip. It's practically our children, that's the way I feel about my pets anyway.

RIP my friend

I'm so sorry Deez. I've been through this myself. Just know you did all you could and loved him and gave him a good home.

RIP my friend

I know exactly how you feel,i had to put my cat to sleep 2 years agoo,i got him when i was only 2 years old,22 years with him and he was suffering a tooth inflammation his last few months,the doctor took it out but it was too late and the inflammation was getting worse,after a few months half of his face got all swollen and filled with nasty fluid,as much as we tried to get him to the dotor and squeeze the fluid out it came back in a matter of days.The Poor guy was really suffering so we couldn`t stand seeing him like this anymore.

Sorry for your Loss Deez.

sorry to hear that Deez, i've had to do the same to a couple of dogs that i've owned and it feels really crappy, but deep down inside its probably best for the little guy and take comfort in knowing that you gave him a loving home the years you had him and gave it your best shot.

Thanks again for the kind word guys. Its already been two days but I cant get those last moments out of my mind...
I was going through some photos just looking at old pics, when I came accross this one, seems Obi was an OT Elistist just like me :lol

Thanks again for the kind word guys. Its already been two days but I cant get those last moments out of my mind...
I was going through some photos just looking at old pics, when I came accross this one, seems Obi was an OT Elistist just like me :lol

That's awesome man, Sadie does the same thing whenever I'm up in my loft. :D

Good times bro!:angelsmil

remember the good times man. :rock

Sorry for your loss.

nice.:lol

everytime i get a new toy, my cat gets a new toy as well since she likes every new empty box i get. in fact i hear her right now tearing around in a box in my basement.

IMG_0891.jpg

Last edited:
Back