Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks TOE.

leatherneck and TOE, I feel your pain. Gorgo and Creampuff look like they were great pets.

A recent pic of my little buddy. :)

001.jpg

O he's so happy, I want to run at him and tackle him and den wrastle :lecture

Ski, you would crush him with one of your fingers. I can't imagine what would happen if you wrestled with him. :thud: :panic:

Snoops, DON'T let Ski touch this dog, not even to pet it!!!!! :lol Cute dog!

Ski, you would crush him with one of your fingers. I can't imagine what would happen if you wrestled with him. :thud: :panic:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My boyee cat is a tough/strong dude now from all the wrastling sessions. :lecture

My wife the other day got her head/face pull towards him whenever he grab it. She was like "Whoa... how did he get so strong?!?!?! :horror"

I said "that's ma boyeee :yess:"

awww. this thread is getting too sad with the pet loss stories. sorry guys:(

here's the latest of my kitty. she gets high on Catnip and then lays on her back and passes out. it's funny.

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My boyee cat is a tough/strong dude now from all the wrastling sessions. :lecture

My wife the other day got her head/face pull towards him whenever he grab it. She was like "Whoa... how did he get so strong?!?!?! :horror"

I said "that's ma boyeee :yess:"

I'm sure he's all "hulked" out. Better than a guard dog!!!! :rotfl I need to send my two cats over for a month-long boot camp with you. I won't even recognize them when they come back with more muscles than I knew existed. :lol

awww. this thread is getting too sad with the pet loss stories. sorry guys:(

here's the latest of my kitty. she gets high on Catnip and then lays on her back and passes out. it's funny.

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

You bought one of the cat nip balls!!!! I bought one for my girlfriend's cat the other day! He went nuts!!!! I normally just buy a pouch of the stuff, but I had never seen a ball and had to get it. It was definitely a sight. Too funny. :lol

We have the ball as well, I'm still trying to talk my wife into one of those standing house deals for them to lay on like Craw has there on his pics.

yeah. i had it in a shopping bag and set it on the floor when i came home. she was already digging through the bag for it while i was hanging up my keys and stuff. she had fun playing with it while it was still in the package as you can see.

We have the ball as well, I'm still trying to talk my wife into one of those standing house deals for them to lay on like Craw has there on his pics.

the cat tree is awesome and a must have if your cat has claws. unfortunately she is getting to big for it. she doesn't go on it as much as she used to. it's over 6 feet high. she used to sleep all day on the top platform but i think she is too big to lay comfortably on it now. plus she is too attached to me now. she has to remain within 2 feet of me at all times. she just lays by my feet while i'm on the computer.

the cat tree is awesome and a must have if your cat has claws. unfortunately she is getting to big for it. she doesn't go on it as much as she used to. it's over 6 feet high. she used to sleep all day on the top platform but i think she is too big to lay comfortably on it now. plus she is too attached to me now. she has to remain within 2 feet of me at all times. she just lays by my feet while i'm on the computer.

Yup they both do that with me the younger male and older female. They still like to lay on things though and be up higher than the ground. I'd hate to buy it and not have them use it though. Those 6ft tall ones are expensive or somewhere near the $130 mark here at stores by us, PetCo., Petsmart.

She's still tiny and around the 7lbs or so mark, he's around 20lbs+ something but he likes to jump up on high items also.

My girl is about the same size as your girl there. :lecture

Yup they both do that with me the younger male and older female. They still like to lay on things though and be up higher than the ground. I'd hate to buy it and not have them use it though. Those 6ft tall ones are expensive or somewhere near the $130 mark here at stores by us, PetCo., Petsmart.

She's still tiny and around the 7lbs or so mark, he's around 20lbs+ something but he likes to jump up on high items also.

i bought mine at www.spoilmykitty.com. they are better made and they always have free shipping. they actually have some very large fancy deluxe models for $300+. mine was about $110 i believe. i bought it before i got my cat. i actually feed her on the bottom platform so she knows the cat tree is her's. i think this helps cuz she would always eat and then hang out on the thing. the main reason i bought it was for scratching. it has 8 sisal rope scratching posts on it. the ones at the pet store usually only have 1 or 2 sisal posts and the rest are carpet material which isn't good for scratching.

if your cats like to perch on things then they may like it. however, they may not. they are cats afterall. you can always build your own too if you have handyman skills. probably save some money that way.

O he's so happy, I want to run at him and tackle him and den wrastle :lecture

Don't let all the cuteness fool you! That dog is pure eeeeeevil! ;)

Oh and he is a she...her name is Sophie. :lol

:lol

Thanks! :duff

Sophie is a great dog and lots of fun! I love watching her terrorize the neighborhood kids! :panic: :lol

Ski, with your handy man skills, you probably could easily make one.

Back