Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like those bullies. Would you believe that the rat used to bully my German Shepherd until one day she said no more.
Lol!
These are our pack of trouble makers.

Introducing. . .

Charlie. Age 7. From Chicago, USA.
View attachment 242048

Maggie (AKA my Princess). Age 2. From North UK.
View attachment 242049

Milo. Age 8 months. From South UK.
View attachment 242050

Can't imagine life without them.
Very nice family you have there.

Do you bleed? You will.

Screenshot_2016-02-01-19-27-38-1.jpg

Do you bleed? You will.

View attachment 242395

Haha, great shot!

c4841430d3f76c724e7242b874088e86.jpg

This little guy is worn out after a day at the vet. Blood tests, ultrasound, xray and the vet is still not sure what is wrong with him. He has a high calcium rate in his blood and maybe some crystals/stones in his kidney. Hoping for the best, the little guy is only 3 years old.

Haha, great shot!

c4841430d3f76c724e7242b874088e86.jpg

This little guy is worn out after a day at the vet. Blood tests, ultrasound, xray and the vet is still not sure what is wrong with him. He has a high calcium rate in his blood and maybe some crystals/stones in his kidney. Hoping for the best, the little guy is only 3 years old.

Awww. I hope he gets well soon!

So many precious pets, I want them all! Aww, I hope your cat is doing well, Aliaz.

Thank you!

I hope he does to. Next step is apparently a CT...
Atleast he acts just like normal, exceptional his appetite is gone, so he just eats a little bit.

I had a cat that was like that(Pic below). Her appetite was nearly non-existent at the end, but she was always drinking like crazy. She had a heart murmur, but her kidneys also failed. I hope you get to the bottom of the problem with your little guy!

misc31.jpg

This little guy thinks he is the King of the apartment, corner spot on the couch and a pillow. :)

cb994732894d5c435a616512f5d47ff0.jpg

And this little guy is sulking after another trip to the vet. They've narrowed it down to something wrong with his kidneys, but they are not sure what to do about it. :(

d4d45f4032d52a9c99c69a7cb5c2e434.jpg

Back