show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ifrak - nice Lone Ranger!

toylion - I need to watch that movie, I never heard of it before.

AaronsFigures - I made my Marston years ago... I will try to remember where I purchased everything,

Hat, guns, satchel, knife, holsters - Stevotoys
red bandana-Hot Toys John Conner
shirt - don't remember
jacket - don't remember
pants - Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech pants, but Battlegeartoys has some pinstriped options now.
duster - Battlegeartoys
boots - Newline minatures

If you search the forums for John Marston, you will probably find the old thread and I know it listed where to purchase everything. That was a few years ago, so some of the items may not be available and you will have to substitute with newer things.

thanks a lot for the reply :D gonna search all the stuff up now :D need to get my sculpt painted to gonna look around on the forumfor someone to do it :)

cheers
Aaron

ifrak - nice Lone Ranger!

toylion - I need to watch that movie, I never heard of it before.

AaronsFigures - I made my Marston years ago... I will try to remember where I purchased everything,

Hat, guns, satchel, knife, holsters - Stevotoys
red bandana-Hot Toys John Conner
shirt - don't remember
jacket - don't remember
pants - Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech pants, but Battlegeartoys has some pinstriped options now.
duster - Battlegeartoys
boots - Newline minatures

If you search the forums for John Marston, you will probably find the old thread and I know it listed where to purchase everything. That was a few years ago, so some of the items may not be available and you will have to substitute with newer things.

Just watched another one. Seems like Western aren't dead after all.

My mountain man finally gets a companion.

MM Wolf 2.jpg

I'm a Westworld fan, new and old, so I hope you don't mind me posting in here.

This is the Ed/MIB I've put together so far. I repainted the DID General Frank sculpt, painted the boots (they were white resin), used various clothes I had (weathered them), bought the extra vest and painted it, modified and painted the knife, reshaped a hat (put it in hot water) and painted that too.

Still needs some work and the necktie is only temporary bit of crappy fabric until I get the right thing, but you get the idea. I need a better hat too.

Odqdstw.jpg

sF9cwjX.jpg

First time I've tackled painting a sculpt, so it's far from perfect, but it's passable.

Let's wake this thread up a bit again. The West deserves it....

I give you a first look at Railroad Boss Bohannon.

HELL-ON-WHEELS

DSC01576_zpsxaymcsig.jpg

DSC01579_zpszivbxnws.jpg

DSC01574_zpspl3x6iyb.jpg

DSC01582_zpskgmr3vso.jpg

DSC01581_zpsmpnkj4g2.jpg

Still got a lot of work to do on him. But Caine did an awesome job on the head for me
and SKI painted and haired it.

It turned out great, IKE! I have been busy with life lately, but I hope to get back into western customs soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here some more progress on Bohannon.
Still have to dye the pants & boots darker, add leather vest and undershirt.
Do correct laces on the boots and weather the whole figure.
But I'm getting closer, I'd say about 75% finished.

DSC01615_zpsncyoy3et.jpg

DSC01624_zpsnocrj3dh.jpg

DSC01613_zps1x0wxkqy.jpg

DSC01610_zpsryyqsne3.jpg

DSC01626_zpsrts3dymn.jpg

DSC01633_zpsh3z6m7ao.jpg

Back