Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I used it to practice some weathering technique so I got some practice in that way.

I was inspired by a few others who did this custom so I built this solely out of spare parts.

ZAbQrM8.jpg

g2ukth4.jpg

Both heads have full articulation.

I did this with mine orginally but ended up getting Beto's army of darkness sculpt! Looks better than mine did though great job :')

This is a cry for help! Can ANYONE please hook me up with a proper chainsaw and shotgun and straps for Ashe? I finally after THREE years got my DarkArtist set in.. and it's the WORST cast ever. Also, it doesn't include straps, and the chainsaw is unpainted..

I'm really depressed, and I would pay for it. :( I can fix the headsculpt, but the weapons and straps are beyond me.. :( I just want this figure completed...

Last edited:
just a question DarkArtist sold to you an Ash figure whit this headsculpt?? you have images of the bad casting you are talking? because if he sold you a bad casting of this headsculpt then you just buy a figure whit a recasted headsculpt...

Last edited:
just a question DarkArtist sold to you an Ash figure whit this headsculpt?? you have images of the bad casting you are talking? because if he sold you a bad casting of this headsculpt then you just buy a figure whit a recasted headsculpt...

Its a modded sideshow ash sculpt. But luckily i also have a beto headsculpt!

Yeah, the Darkartist Kit was a modified S-Mart Ash head and recasts of the Sideshow parts. At the time I remember it being just about the best option for a EDII/AOD intro Ash... but much has changed in the intervening years and an unfinished kit probably isn't worth the effort to assemble.

I think this is what the kit would look like finished:
thumbnail.php

You guys see this?
Curious to see what comes out of it.
------

kjljlkj.png

....wish it was evil dead 2

Last edited:
Just modding a sideshow chainsaw lot's or work to be done as of yet
but you get the idea.
All mods done in aluminium plate , when this is finally done and woode and metal boom stick will be next.

For AOD Ash you don't need a big body... just a narrow shoulder TT will be sufficient if you are going for his normal look.

If going for the pit fighter/end of EDII then you'd need a muscular one similar to the ACI or TTM-19, but both of those are a bit oversized for Ash.

For my ED 2 Ash I went for a stranded Soldier Story body as I wanted double jointed elbows and Bruce Campbell was never a huge guy.

Back