Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW everyone, what do you think of this newest item I put together.
I am gonna be doing a run of these ones to! Really cool to have when I finally get around to building up an Evil Dead figure. :)
Comments will be appreciated! I think it is a cool 1/6 accessory to have. Thank you!!

Is it possible to do any of the incantation text in it with a printer? I guess you would need to rely on screenshots from ED2.

Is it possible to do any of the incantation text in it with a printer? I guess you would need to rely on screenshots from ED2.

I guess it is possible. I just took some screen shots of some of the pages and put it all together! :)

But being new, my thread needs to be looked at before being accepted! :D

Don't bother fellas... this was an alternate account of Joel who has now been banned for repeatedly ignoring commerce rules. This just being the most recent and severe by creating a 2nd account.

Don't bother fellas... this was an alternate account of Joel who has now been banned for repeatedly ignoring commerce rules. This just being the most recent and severe by creating a 2nd account.

:lol:lol:lol finally he was always trying to sell something.

Anyone have any Beto’s heads they are selling? Looking for this

URL=https://s296.photobucket.com/user/krec99/media/dd204cfd-53b6-4132-8a64-f55e7ab73215_zps80aff5c0.jpg.html]
dd204cfd-53b6-4132-8a64-f55e7ab73215_zps80aff5c0.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back