Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys were are you buying your Ash shirts and chest rig from?

I need one for a AOD custom.

Thanks so much!

Man I know why you mean.
I'm having a head time finding a decent pair of pants and belt.

What pants are you guys using

i used sidesdhow jason voorhees pants since there massive around the waste so i can have them up not too hi , oh and i dyed them, also heard that beto may be having a nother run of clothes, which is great cause i need some better harnesses

i used sidesdhow jason voorhees pants since there massive around the waste so i can have them up not too hi , oh and i dyed them, also heard that beto may be having a nother run of clothes, which is great cause i need some better harnesses

Thanks mate. I'm not going to buy a Jason just for his pants though lol
Looks like I'll have to wait for beto.

Here's a pic of my ash tattoo that's nearly finished.

c0947553-fd2b-a3e4.jpg

grrr i tried to show photos of my 3 ashes, that i reworked, but its not working, curse u manage uploads

100_5507.jpg
100_5508.jpg
100_5509.jpg
100_5510.jpg

ok third try two didnt work no biggy, the headless ones are getting heads from beto, which shuldnt b much too longer.

Last edited:
Hey guys this is my wip "Hero" Ash.

I'm new to the whole custimsing scence so I'm not as advanced as the rest of you (but I hope to be some day)

WIPAsh.jpg

I am weathering the costume. I have repainted the metal hand and used a new HS. Horse blanket and some more weathering and do dahs to come.

Enjoy!:panic:

Last edited:
Can't wait to see it!

--------

There are so many awesome customs here my brain is on overload!

You guys have done some great work with your Ashes.

:hi5:

Alright since I'm getting Betos Evil Dead 2 Ash head soon. I've decided to use my "Hero Ash" head for an Army of Darkness custom. So here he is.
scaled.php

img0965wr.jpg

img0964m.jpg

I think this head fits this look better. My Evil Dead 2 won't be finished until I receive my Hot Toys muscle true-type. So early next year.

Cool custom!

I pretty much did the same thing only I refuse to use that crappy Sideshow cape. It's green!!

Every once inawhile a I talk to Beto on Msn and I pester him about getting around to his "horse Blanket"

Defo looks great.
the oufit looks a lot better on the body you are using.

Cool custom!

I pretty much did the same thing only I refuse to use that crappy Sideshow cape. It's green!!

Every once inawhile a I talk to Beto on Msn and I pester him about getting around to his "horse Blanket"

Last time i spoke to him he said he will be making a full set at some point.

Heres a wip of my new ash.
Looks a lot better in person this is just from my phone

Hes got a new shirt, new head and pants.

Looks awesome. Wish beto would do a re-run on the clothing sets or let me know if he still has them available. Coz I'm not have an easy time of finding pants, belt and a shirt for him

Defo looks great.

Amazing. Congrats :clap

Defo looks great.

once again i am amazed by your work pete still the best ive seen . i also did the same thing with my aod head but i changed his pants and added his cuts ( id show pics but im too lazy=) also has anyone gotten painted heads yet from beto , he must have alot of projects on his plate. there are finished pics of the neca ed 2 ash on the web going round.and the full reveal will b at comiccon. or atleast thats what i heard

Back