Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is amazing!

You gotta tell us about the process; I want to make something like that.

Thank you.

The floor is popsicle sticks that I stained. The walls are pink insulation foam painted with acrylics. The walls on one side have wooden craft sticks to create the "slats". The cellar hatch features real chain and doll house hinges. The door and windows are balsa wood, craft sticks and popsicle sticks. The curtains are an off white fabric stained in tea. The fireplace is made from balsa wood as well, with a custom made candle and the lace is some ribbon I found. Same goes for the clock- wood with some packaging plastic for the glass and a custom printed face. The chair and table are doll furniture that I stained myself. The mirror is real, found a bag of them at a craft store. The rug and books are doll house miniatures. I still need to find a lantern and a desk lamp.

Hope that helps. I should mention that this diorama's scale is a little off, the room should actually be much wider, but I shrunk it to save shelf space.

This diorama is still my favorite project I've ever done, next to my 5" scale wooden Tardis.

Selling my Ash pm me if interested
10epxmd.jpg

Though its worth making anyone aware of this that might not look on the Sideshow Ash thread.

Steer clear from JEEPINDUDE

Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....
scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

Back