Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashl.jpg

Nice to see some awesome being injected in to this old thread :rock

Nice work Johnny :duff

Nothing too exciting, but I did get the stand decal from EF... love this design for Ash :rock

asho.jpg

i wish i could have joined the board sooner so i could have gotten a head of ash

Talk to peteskywalker. Beto was going to get him some but the demand wasnt that big. Maybe he may have some or can get an extra.

If you want a full figure. I believe Beto is planning a run in the future. Once he perfects his new Bruce sculpt. Expect to drop about $600- $700.

just sold my ash fig to a lucky board member, going to make a completely new one from scratch. and now that the aci christian bodies are out i have somewhere to start

just sold my ash fig to a lucky board member, going to make a completely new one from scratch. and now that the aci christian bodies are out i have somewhere to start

Didn't realize those were out already... It would be great if the arms were a little less thick compared to the TTM-19; Bruce was definitely not as bulky as a lot of our figures make him :lol

I think Pete's customs come the closest to Ash's build; but the TTM-19 just look so damn nice :huh

So I'm new here and this is my first post. Here's a few shots of an Army OF Darkness Diorama I did About 2 years ago.
batdrac071.jpg

batdrac061.jpg

batdrac069.jpg

batdrac063.jpg

It the old Screamin model kit, sculpted by William Paquet. It was a huge 1/4 scale,but I wanted to do a dio of him in the pit so I lopped him off at the knee's and here he is.
Hope you guys dig him....

Back