Shell's Print Thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That is a big update and I really like the way those Con sketches are done. Thanks for sharing and congrats. :hi5:

Shell those Joe B's sketches are making me so jealous! Congratulations.
Thank you buddy. They really are incredible, I'm so proud to have these gorgeous pieces of Art.
Joe B :rock's. I'm trying really hard not to delve in further and buy more of his Art (other than Lady M). I'm being good though and just restricting myself to LM simply because I love the story as much as the Art. Plus I can't afford everything :lol
x :wave

Those sketches are pretty cool, how big are they?
The sketches are all 8 x 11 on Sketch paper but placed in plastic covers with a backing board.
Thanks DL, they do look incredible.
x :duff

Wow! That is a big update and I really like the way those Con sketches are done. Thanks for sharing and congrats. :hi5:
Yeah, I figured it was time I added all my Con Sketches. I've got 10 in total which have all been posted now....but who knows as it is Con season again :naughty :lol
Thanks so much Fb :duff
x :D

Lady Mechanika, Pt 2.

000_0002-7.jpg

000_0002-12.jpg

000_0001_01-5.jpg

Here are my 3 Con sketches of Lady Mechanika by Benitez.

000_0001-3.jpg

000_0003_00-1.jpg

000_0006-3.jpg

...and my favourite of the 3:

More Con sketches:

000_0002-8.jpg

000_0004-9.jpg

000_0005_00-2.jpg

Great collection shell,campbell's is my fave but they're all hot ass hell.:yess:

Hya mate!

Those sketches are simply fantastic!!
You should get them framed....

Was wondering, with so many Aspen prints, are you missing any....?

:wave
:1-1::1-1::1-1:

Well hop to it, Shell! :impatient: :lol

I will pal, I'll get there eventually :lol
x :wave

Hya mate!

Those sketches are simply fantastic!!
You should get them framed....

Was wondering, with so many Aspen prints, are you missing any....?

:wave
:1-1:
Thank you hun. I honestly prefer the sketches in the folios, at least they are safe and easy to get to.

I am missing many Aspen/Turner Prints. Fortunately for me I'm not completely obsessive with all Prints and I have accumulated a collection of the Prints that I personally love rather than the whole 'gotta have 'em all' effect.
There are still a couple of rarer/older Turner prints that I would love to have, but at the moment my focus is Lady Mechanika as those are the pieces of Art that I have become obsessive about :lol

When it comes to Lady M, I really do 'gotta have 'em all', which I do!. Yay for me :rock
x :duff

Last edited:
Great and comprehensive collection, I will always think of Turner as one of my favorites.

Nice stuff Shell, I really like the JSC prints I have. The MJ print is sooo good on so many levels. Great colours :hi5:

wow, your prints are so amazing!!! love these new ones u posted. so so nice!!!! JSC, love his stuff!!!! I really want his Black Widow print :)

awesome Shell!!!!:)

WOW! Very nice Shell and congrats! :rock

I am loving those two sexy prints! :drool

Nice stuff Shell, I really like the JSC prints I have. The MJ print is sooo good on so many levels. Great colours :hi5:

wow, your prints are so amazing!!! love these new ones u posted. so so nice!!!! JSC, love his stuff!!!! I really want his Black Widow print :)

awesome Shell!!!
Thanks guys :1-1: they really are very nice!.

As you know I don't usually buy anything other than Aspen related pieces when it comes to prints but I've always liked these JSC ones so got them from another member when I had the chance :clap.

I'm just waiting for a couple more Lady M sketches but the stoopid no postal services over Easter means I won't get them till Tuesday at the earliest :mad:
I'm a tad impatient when it comes to my Lady M goodies. I wants 'em and I wants 'em now :cuss :lol
x :monkey3

Last edited:
Misc. Prints from Aspen and others:

Aspen Prints:

Wonder Woman

000_0002-7.jpg

Supergirl

000_0001_00-1.jpg

Executive Assistant

000_0001_zpsbc0f753b.jpg

JSC:

000_0001-7.jpg