Shell's 6000 post Give-Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have both, very underated figures IMO. Good luck to all who enter, shell you rock :hi5:

ohhhhh snap!!!! CONGRATZ SHELL!!!

I'm gonna sit this one out since I'm not really into LOTR and I wouldn't wanna take a fan's place!!!

But I just wanted to say "WOOOHOOO!!" and complement ur new avvy!! Thats hilarious! :lol

:wave

Thanks everyone :rock :duff
x :wave

I'm gonna sit this one out since I'm not really into LOTR and I wouldn't wanna take a fan's place!!!

But I just wanted to say "WOOOHOOO!!" and complement ur new avvy!! Thats hilarious! :lol

No worries Bam and thank you!.

I love my new Avi :lol.
It was made by our very own Wookster for me and as it's hilarious I thought I would use it along with the slogun he gave me of Robo-Mod-Cop, for a l'il bit anyway :lol
You saw it quicker than I thought anyone would :lol :rock
x :wave

Last edited:
Wow Shell... 1st of all: congrats for more than 6.000 posts... It might take me about 10 years (or even more) to achieve this kind of milestone :clap

And: kudos to that idea of giving some of your figures away for free... :exactly:

I don't want either item, I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome! :1-1:

I agree with Ill; I don't want either piece as well (realization that the line was dead had me sell all my Sideshow LOTR figures) but this is a sweet giveaway. Kudos to you.

Buffy style?

Congrats though, I don't want to enter the contest just saying YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm entering on behalf of myself and Havok. :wave

:rotfl

:panic:

I don't want either. I just want to let you know you are an evil Post Nazi.
:pfft:

I don't but we all here should appreciate your awesomeness!!!:rock

I don't want the items as well, congrats Shell and I hope you get 1/6 Frido and Bam :rock

Okay peeps, here it is.

My carer picked a couple of numbers, we had to go though it a couple of times since she chose numbers of people who had posted but not entered.

So, the winning posts are:

30 - Reinhardt, who opted for the 1/6 Frodo.

18 - Anubis who can have the 1/6 Samwise the Brave.

I will send you both a pm and get your details to get these little hobbitses on their way to you.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and for entering, here's to many more years on this great site :duff
Take care all :rock
x :peace

Back