Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Shaak with her Jedi robe on. Thanks to MYC for the robe.

ShaakTinewrobedaylight2_zpse3549f69.jpg

Very nice!

Got my replacement hand. It lights up (the problem was the hand) but it's at a weird angle. I can't see how this would fit properly in ANY Shaak Ti's wrist. It looks like they've sent me a defective one with a different problem...... :(

DSC02013.JPG.1379438843745.JPG

DSC02015.JPG.1379438873022.JPG

I just spoke to CS and they tell me that Sideshow is aware that the replacement hands won't properly fit ANY of the Shaak Tis! I asked her if they could just send me a working and properly fitting one, as the statue is not sold out yet. She referred me to the returns department.

Sideshow is not handling this properly.

I just spoke to CS and they tell me that Sideshow is aware that the replacement hands won't properly fit ANY of the Shaak Tis! I asked her if they could just send me a working and properly fitting one, as the statue is not sold out yet. She referred me to the returns department.

Sideshow is not handling this properly.

Almost seems like they are trying to sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away.

Almost seems like they are trying to sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away.

I'm pretty sure. The first email when they offered me the replacement said, "there is a chance the replacement will not fit perfectly flush onto the wrist of your statue’s body." But now they admit that they knew they replacements don't fit any of the statues. (apparently there is an electronic piece missing in many of the Shaak Ti hands and the new hands were made incorrectly and they had a big meeting about it.)

I just wrote the returns department. I pointed out that the statue is not sold out and I asked them to send me a functional and properly fitted hand.

Back