Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
custom robe is coming Friday night !! In case some of you are looking for one ! :)

btw.. here is my display with SHAAK !! she is a beauty !! love it !!

IMG_1558_zpsdb8eb13c.jpg

pf02_zps5a96965a.jpg

Great display! Wow the new light saber crushes all the older ones! :clap damn! Makes the others look like there's nothing on.

custom robe is coming Friday night !! In case some of you are looking for one ! :)

IMG_1558_zpsdb8eb13c.jpg

pf02_zps5a96965a.jpg

WOW! Great Great Setup and not to distract from your recent Shaak-Ti Score but is that Kit Fisko a Custom on the bottom shelf?, I do not recall ever seeing it my Friend, Excellent Post; MYC

Very interested to see how a custom robe will look on Shaak Ti. I'm not sure how you fit it under her tendrils and if it's over the top of them, I think the piece will suffer a bit. I thought about trying my Anakin PF robe on her, but haven't had time. She's a beauty right out of the box though!

dont try anikans robe.. its to thick and also way to thick where the hood got stitched on.. we tried with my tailor already ;)

it will work and I think it might look nice.. im scheduled to have some pictures up by friday night

WOW! Great Great Setup and not to distract from your recent Shaak-Ti Score but is that Kit Fisko a Custom on the bottom shelf?, I do not recall ever seeing it my Friend, Excellent Post; MYC

Thanks a lot ! yep its a custom Fisto.. look a bit below at my signature :)

I did notice that in your Sig, Was just Inquiring, It is Very Impressive Rendition if I say so myself, another one of my Favorite Characters, Congrats my Friend.

Thanks a lot ! :) Shoot me a PM in case you have any questions :hi5:

She turned out great for everyone it seems. I'm not interested in her but congrats to all of you!

Ahsoka PF would be cool, but because of her size, she will probably have a bigger base. Still looking forward to her anyway.

The might make her a Comiquette since she's from the cartoon... maybe.

Was that cheaper than going though Sideshow? I sometimes read about people saving money by getting a regular though a LCS but mine always sells them for retail.

The one by me is the same so I don't even bother.

I'm sure your Shaak Ti will be fine...but better have a bucket of KFC handy to please the Statue God! :D

Careful! He might eat some wings and go straight to his statue with his greasy fingers!

dont try anikans robe.. its to thick and also way to thick where the hood got stitched on.. we tried with my tailor already ;)

it will work and I think it might look nice.. im scheduled to have some pictures up by friday night

I look forward to seeing pics! :rock

Careful! He might eat some wings and go straight to his statue with his greasy fingers!

:panic:

porkins.jpg
:lol

Haha! I just check my Shaak number under her base and it's number 980ish. Wow, so I got the ones towards the end of the line. But anyways still kind of shock at how nice she turn out plus nothing came broken on her. Now that is a great surprise indeed. Hope others get the same good luck onnthis epic star wars statue!

IMG_1558_zpsdb8eb13c.jpg

pf02_zps5a96965a.jpg

Great setup myc!

It's obvious how good the new lightsaber tech is when you see it side by side with another.

So Sideshow finally got back to me, after I emailed them about my sloppy paint job at the beginning of the week. Basically I'm being offer a $45 store credit, $40 credit or return the whole thing and maybe I'll get a replacement (or a refund if they don't have any). Is this the typical response? The piece just shipped shouldn't they HAVE replacements and not be telling me IF they have them? I figured I could just send them the body and they send me a replacement, they don't do that anymore? Instead it seems like I have to live with it or take a risk that they may or may not have another Exclusive sitting around to send me... seems like a body swap would be the easiest thing to do, since the body piece is the same on both, and would be a lot cheaper on their end to ship.

So Sideshow finally got back to me, after I emailed them about my sloppy paint job at the beginning of the week. Basically I'm being offer a $45 store credit, $40 credit or return the whole thing and maybe I'll get a replacement (or a refund if they don't have any). Is this the typical response? The piece just shipped shouldn't they HAVE replacements and not be telling me IF they have them? I figured I could just send them the body and they send me a replacement, they don't do that anymore? Instead it seems like I have to live with it or take a risk that they may or may not have another Exclusive sitting around to send me... seems like a body swap would be the easiest thing to do, since the body piece is the same on both, and would be a lot cheaper on their end to ship.

This sounds like the standard response from Sideshow lately. There sure have been many more paint flaws and broken pieces popping up on items lately. I just read over at another forum that a customer was waiting nearly a year for a Star Wars replacement piece before it finally came in, and then it too had an even worse paint job than the first piece and some of the clothing items were even damaged.

Sideshows quality control is sure going down and their prices are sure going up. Sideshow is going to have to make some changes or they will start losing lots of customers soon.

I'd say try calling Sideshow and see if you can talk to someone different than who e-mailed you, and see if you can convince them to just send you a new body instead of having to return the whole thing. If you can't and you really love the piece and want one without flaws, I would say just return the whole thing and purchase a non-exclusive one. There is no telling how long it could take to receive a new exclusive piece if ever. And you could be waiting so long that the regular version sells out and you could end up with not having either one.

Last edited:
I just got Shaak Ti unboxed and checked out and all I can say is WOW :blissy :yess: . She is amazing and the theme stand is the best I think SSC has ever put out in Star Wars, even better than Aayla's exclusive helmet. That being said I do wish her necklace had been a separate piece instead of molded on. Here are some shots I took:

ShakkTiPFboxfrnt_zps97084bb1.jpg

ShakkTiPFincase_zps389111d6.jpg

ShaakTisabelite_zps686c002e.jpg

ShaakTiPFfacecu_zpse5fddb6c.jpg

ShaakTiPFdarksaberon_zps5341deee.jpg

Back