Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So dont care how important her role is..was... the characters design is fantastic and the sculpt came out perfect... must have for me from an art perspective and star wars fan!

This man speaks the truth!
Today's the day, let me get a woot woot! Lol.

Me too, woot woot!
:exactly: awesome character is an awesome character regardless of screen time!

Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Just get creative with it! :wink1: :lol

funny-christmas-humor-quote-of-the-day-wtf-pictures-derp-and-derpina-Favim.com-583457.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl..... Wait :rotfl:rotfl

I think I ot a notice as well. I will check what it is later. 3 ships this week. I have no clue what was what?

You keeping her Harris? Sideshow are pretty good with the light up feature replacements.

I'll be home waiting for her.. friday afternoon, glad my fedex guy is awesome perhaps he'll wanna peak at my collection. I owe him beer for my general reaper.

You keeping her Harris? Sideshow are pretty good with the light up feature replacements.

I'll be home waiting for her.. friday afternoon, glad my fedex guy is awesome perhaps he'll wanna peak at my collection. I owe him beer for my general reaper.

Yeah - Let him peek at your collection, and come home one day to an empty house...

Fed Ex notice estimated delivery for this Friday....

Looks like others living closer will get a delivery tomorrow.... Looking forward to those early pics !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah cant wait to see those pics on friday!!! Hopefully she turns out great, I think she will SS never seem to really let their game down on the Star wars line.

Yeah cant wait to see those pics on friday!!! Hopefully she turns out great, I think she will SS never seem to really let their game down on the Star wars line.

Accept for the mess that was Aayla Secura..so many replacements needed for that dud

But on a happier note: BRING ON THE FIRST IN HAND PICS OF SHAAK TI WHOOOOO!!! So excited!!! :panic:

Damn I knew powering through that 9 piece meal extra crispy chicken would work! just got my notice at 7.

Shaak ti is work another week of looking like an Elvis of the hippies

Don't count your chickens until they are hatched. After all, we haven't seen the paintwork yet.

Back