Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally planned to pass on this - in my mind, Shaak Ti should be clothed the way she was in the films. After seeing this, I've changed my mind. I'm sure that an awesome head sculpt had a lot to do with it.:wink1:

I see the person making the custom cloaks will make one for her! :) saying if she doesn't come with one. She turned out way better that I expected.:hi5:

So this is what she looks like underneath all those rags??
That's right girl! Get loose and do yo thang! Damn the Jedi Order!!!

I mean, nice statue... and, ummmm, .....yeah.

Oh, and Malgus rocks too. :rock

So this is what she looks like underneath all those rags??
That's right girl! Get loose and do yo thang! Damn the Jedi Order!!!

I mean, nice statue... and, ummmm, .....yeah.

Oh, and Malgus rocks too. :rock

:lol :exactly: you know what I thought when I saw this. Who knows maybe SS is not done yet and she will be covered up with a huge Jedi cloak which is not removable in the final version? :monkey3

my pic of her from SDCC...gonna order her for sure. they did EXACTLY what i wanted for shaak ti.

img2692kp.jpg

can't agree more.. she is beautiful and I was totally hoping for this version.. she topped Aayla by far and is super competitive to talon.. I think I like her face even better ...

I guess I am the only one who hates this version of her.

The real version truly deserved the pf treatment and we will never see it.

why couldn't they have made this for the 1/5 line?

saw it in a video and its a nice one ;) she is perfect !

my pic of her from SDCC...gonna order her for sure. they did EXACTLY what i wanted for shaak ti.

img2692kp.jpg

She looks amazing! This is such an improvement over the Secura PF. Shaak Ti is in a great pose, this is the pose I would have liked Secura to have been in. She will look great next to Talon.

man why they had to mess up aayla like that.. she will look so "unimpressive" next to Shaak Ti and Talon..

Back