Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A whole lot pathetic and a whole lot sexist actually. Makes me wonder what the ladies of forum think about the "ass" talk. I know these are statues but come on guys, use some degree of tact.

There's really no ladies here. They are already scared away so it's all guys talk most of the times anyway. I know theres like one or two Female collectors that ive seen. I dont know of any others. It's a hang out joint for guys. :lol

Last edited:
The Shaak Ti in the picture was painted by an artist. Those Shaak Ti that we will be getting will be painted by production operators in a factory! :monkey1

The only hope we have is that they get the more experienced operators to paint our figures. :pray:

:exactly:

The Original Paints were done by Artist Kat Sapene,she also did the Paints on Poison Ivy.Both were Sculpted by Mark Newman.

We don't know who is doing the actual paint work on our pieces.We can only hope for the best and that SS QC is on top of it.

or you could say Nalga, which is the buttocks. culo I think refers more to a piece of ass. regardless it sure looks nice on this statue.

Sideshow put it there. Not us. We just admire it. The craftsmanship. :wink1:

It isn't that you are admiring it that is off. It is the fat that you talk about it over and over again like a group of prepubescent preteens that makes you sound like you are led around by your disco sticks. You know it is a mix of plastic and stone right??? Some of you have gotta go out and meet some real women.

As for the excuse that there are no girls here that is a croc. They are here so maybe you should consider it a little more before you make dorks out of yourselves.

It isn't that you are admiring it that is off. It is the fat that you talk about it over and over again like a group of prepubescent preteens that makes you sound like you are led around by your disco sticks. You know it is a mix of plastic and stone right??? Some of you have gotta go out and meet some real women.

As for the excuse that there are no girls here that is a croc. They are here so maybe you should consider it a little more before you make dorks out of yourselves.

How do you know some aren't?:rotfl

it is quite nice...

shaaktibackside_zpsaa020716.jpg

Yeah!!... he must work out!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxo9wGA9qYg[/ame]

How do you know some aren't?:rotfl

:rotfl well I am sure some are, but most preteens can't afford to drop $300-$400 on a statue. I am starting to wonder if some of you guys remember what it is like to,touch the real thing.... Then again maybe you haven't ...:horror:panic::wink1:

Oh an I am not talking about you Bestie who sells me Batman Exs for retail .... LOL... I know you are in a blessed union as well...lol

I haven't seen the discussions in this thread exaggerated to the point you're making. Maybe you should go back and multi quote to point it out. Regardless I don't see it as big a deal you do even if it was discussed like this :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 :lol.

I haven't seen the discussions in this thread exaggerated to the point you're making. Maybe you should go back and multi quote to point it out. Regardless I don't see it as big a deal you do even if it was discussed like this :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 :lol.

It isn't just this thread look at almost ALL of the women threads: Baroness, Black Widow, Rogue, etc... They all have the same comments. Pages and pages of it...lol

Btw I hope spider woman's tush (to say it nicely) does not get change either while we are on this topic. That's really the only reason I bought her.

:rotfl well I am sure some are, but most preteens can't afford to drop $300-$400 on a statue. I am starting to wonder if some of you guys remember what it is like to,touch the real thing.... Then again maybe you haven't ...:horror:panic::wink1:

Oh an I am not talking about you Bestie who sells me Batman Exs for retail .... LOL... I know you are in a blessed union as well...lol

I've been wondering that ever since I joined Sideshow Freaks! :lol

It isn't just this thread look at almost ALL of the women threads: Baroness, Black Widow, Rogue, etc... They all have the same comments. Pages and pages of it...lol

I know what you're talking about, but I figured it was one of those "to each his/her own" deals. What do you care if people make "asses" (no pun intended :lol) out of themselves? Btw if you're seen with this Star Wars piece you don't need to talk about the ass to make a "dork" out of yourself. Collecting Star Wars alone will stereotype you as a dork (and even this hobby in general collecting). :lol

Last edited:
Back