Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Yup. His pic of Malgus and Shaak Ti put me over the top and made me place my order. They both look fantastic!

Indeed they do! :rock:rock

Now come on, Sideshow, make Satele Shan! :pray: :rock

800px-SateleShanLightsaber-Hope.png

Just realized there might not be enough T&A on Satele for Sideshow to take interest. Hope I am wrong.

Anyway, I just looked at the Shaak Ti pics on SS's site, and I noticed they're still using pics of her old lightsaber.

Just realized there might not be enough T&A on Satele for Sideshow to take interest. Hope I am wrong.

Granted that sex sells but I think that Sideshow will produce a 1/4 Satele at some point.

Anyway, I just looked at the Shaak Ti pics on SS's site, and I noticed they're still using pics of her old lightsaber.

Yeah, they kept the old pics but added new pics the new saber tech. :D

So SS offered me the standard credit or they can mail "cut" a skirt and try to mail it to me. Im not mad but at this point I might just return for full refund. After years I have learned that when I go through the damage process the item loses its sparkle, its just not the same. All of a sudden I feel silly for spending all that money

Just ordered the EX! :rock

Awesome!
Congrats bro.
Now keep checking in for a Malgus EX. I know you're looking for one, and if none become available, you can't go wrong with the regular. It's just as bad@ss! :rock

It's hard sticking to only the OT when Sideshow turns out pieces with this much appeal.

Now come on, Sideshow, make Satele Shan! :pray: :rock

Shan would be on top of my star wars list! :pray: I don't know anything about her except the intro scene of her fighting malgus on YouTube. Wow it was amazing! Better than any star wars movie fight scene in my opinion.

I think I want a Maris Brood even more than I want Satele Shan. Don't get me wrong. I want to marry Satele, have children with her, and grow old together in a house by a lake, thinking back on a joyous life of love and excitement...

Anyways, Maris Brood. Will go great with Shaak Ti since they are from the same game.

maris.jpg

I think I want a Maris Brood even more than I want Satele Shan. Don't get me wrong. I want to marry Satele, have children with her, and grow old together in a house by a lake, thinking back on a joyous life of love and excitement...

Anyways, Maris Brood. Will go great with Shaak Ti since they are from the same game.

maris.jpg

Oh wow! So nice pics! :clap she must be made as well.

I already submitted my suggestion to SSC, and the CS representative would forward it to the concept team. Probably a standard response, though, but since they did Shaak Ti from this game, it might be possible! I sure hope so!

Last edited:
I already submitted my suggestion to SSC, and the CS representative would forward it to the concept team. Probably a standard response, though, but since they did Shaak Ti from this movie, it might be possible! I sure hope so!

Oh I hope they do!!!!!
If they make her she's a definite buy for me! I loved the character of Maris and she'd match with Shaak Ti so well!
Come on SS!! Give us a Maris :)

Awesome!
Congrats bro.
Now keep checking in for a Malgus EX. I know you're looking for one, and if none become available, you can't go wrong with the regular. It's just as bad@ss! :rock

It's hard sticking to only the OT when Sideshow turns out pieces with this much appeal.

Thanks Bro! :duff

I will scour the galaxy until I find a Malgus EX. :devil

So SS offered me the standard credit or they can mail "cut" a skirt and try to mail it to me. Im not mad but at this point I might just return for full refund. After years I have learned that when I go through the damage process the item loses its sparkle, its just not the same. All of a sudden I feel silly for spending all that money

Understandable, it's a real downer when you wait for a highly anticipated collectible only to be let down by damage, a quality issue or missing parts.

:lecture :exactly:

Shan would be on top of my star wars list! :pray: I don't know anything about her except the intro scene of her fighting malgus on YouTube. Wow it was amazing! Better than any star wars movie fight scene in my opinion.

I agree, I think that fight scene was incredibly BADASS! :rock

I can see you two in the old Sith Retirement home, I hear they have a wicked bingo night! :yess: :lol

maris.jpg

I would definitely buy Maris if Sideshow produced her! :rock

There wasn't much cleavage showing in her movie design...

image_5083ae22212af.jpg

cartoon...

tumblr_m7k3x1cEXt1r239fno1_500.gif

the animated Clone Wars...

1861146-shaakti_img.jpg

or comic book (I couldn't find any images from the comic book(s) showing much cleavage)...

Ti_Brentaal.jpg

So, to my knowledge, it was just the video game where she showed a lot of cleavage...

Brood_Ti_Felucian.jpg

I found other Pic's of Shaak-Ti but I deem them unsuitible for Moderator Viewing HAHAHA
Great Pic's of different Formats of Shaak-Ti Marc my Friend

I have her in hand and this weekend I plan on reorganizing my display to show her off more!

002_zps226cf550.jpg

What to do, what to do

Now come on, Sideshow, make Satele Shan!

OH! I would get Satele Shan in a HeartBeat

maris.jpg

Another Great Choice Maris Brood Addition, I would have to Open a New Wing if these Hotties where made HAHAHA

Last edited:
Back