SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, all of those sites are fantastic, but I normally just go off of ebay. I got a full payed pre order for ****shi for $40. You just may get lucky.

To be honest, all of those sites are fantastic, but I normally just go off of ebay. I got a full payed pre order for ****shi for $40. You just may get lucky.

You just may not either. Touch wood. Sometimes going with a reliable retailer pays off if **** hits the fan with your item.
Good luck either way and hope everyone gets their K@kashi in great condition:)

You just may not either. Touch wood. Sometimes going with a reliable retailer pays off if **** hits the fan with your item.
Good luck either way and hope everyone gets their K@kashi in great condition:)

***t. I didn't think of that. :slap

But either way, I have 2 pre ordered, my other one being on BBTS, and I guess that if that one turns out to be a complete bust, I still have one other one :wink1:

***t. I didn't think of that. :slap

But either way, I have 2 pre ordered, my other one being on BBTS, and I guess that if that one turns out to be a complete bust, I still have one other one :wink1:

Alright then. BBTS are great with the packing if you want your goods in good condition.

S.H.Figuarts うずまきナルト 仙人モード ※魂ウェブ商店限定

Coming out in July 2016

200207f9d29z6f4dqvotu9.jpg

Looks like the Naruto line is having some life breathed back into it!

Happy for you Naruto fans!

Pretty mad about this. Why cut a perfectly great coat and scrap a very unique and cool release? we could still have this with a simple headswap..

I can see the improvements made to the face sculpts and the body, but it would have been nice to release this later down the line when the other characters had been released so it wont make ppl angry about another naruto releasing so close to the original one.

The removal of the cloak and scroll sucks but im not surprised they will release that later as well.

I will still end up getting this release though. haha

Yea you and me both haha! I can complain all I want but I will support this line to the very end as Naruto is my favorite overall.

Yea you and me both haha! I can complain all I want but I will support this line to the very end as Naruto is my favorite overall.

Already preordered mine as I like it, but bandai's definitely not letting that coat go to waste. I forsee a super exclusive for this line already..

As long as we can get to Madara I'm on the ride.

Already preordered mine as I like it, but bandai's definitely not letting that coat go to waste. I forsee a super exclusive for this line already..

As long as we can get to Madara I'm on the ride.

Main want for this line is a Sakura (for the sake of completing Team 7) and a decked out Jiraiya

wow they are definitely getting way better with the faces.. Especially the minato and sage naruto. Time to get sasuke and ****shi!

Back