Serang's New Head 'Gladiator-Spartacus'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, update photos, 'armor of spartacus'.
It is a just beginning, will be coming 3 different variation.
Enjoy this~!
Thank you.

151F1B0F4BF013AA91E54B

wow....hands down awesome. inspirational sculptor right there

Wow looks amazing. Big fan of the series. Am very interested if it's for sale.

I've not seen this series yet but just saw this at IMDB:

Production has been halted on the Sam Raimi-produced show while heading into its sophomore season, due to star Andy Whitfield being diagnosed with cancer. Whitfield has been diagnosed with early-stage Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and will begin undergoing treatment immediately. With the first season of Spartacus completed, production will be delayed on the second season.

:(

PsychoCenobite :horror

PS. Amazing work here!

Absolutely speechless. Flawless sculpt and paint.

I love this show. I hope Whitfield is okay.

Serang!!!! Your driving me crazy!!! That looks perfect! How long till we know all the info and pricing???

I will make 3 different version of spartacus.

1. Warrior version; when he was free man, he is a warrior. armor and sword(master sculpting is already done. ready to casting.)

2. Champion version; Snake armor with curved gladius(sword). it will be finished this month.

3. slave version; gladiator version. i don't know when i starting this version. it is a lot of leather and cloth work, so i am not sure it will be make a kit or finished figure.

1. Warrior version; when he was free man, he is a warrior. armor and sword(master sculpting is already done. ready to casting.)

2. Champion version; Snake armor with curved gladius(sword). it will be finished this month.

3. slave version; gladiator version. i don't know when i starting this version. it is a lot of leather and cloth work, so i am not sure it will be make a kit or finished figure.

Sounds great! Now which one to choose???:panic:

I'm not familiar with this series or the actor either, but seeing all the beautiful work on this version of Spartacus has definitely got me interested. Those armor pieces are the duck's guts! :google

omg!! i'll go broke!:panic:

for the slave version i hope its a kit.. can't afford full figures altho its damn good looking:panic:

Back