Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for him to start feeling like a $1,200.00 piece in a year when missed out on a great statue and regret it! :)

He's so big though that even at that price you won't make any money on selling him. What was originally paid for shipping, what shipping will cost and pp/eBay fees don't leave a lot of room for profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's so big though that even at that price you won't make any money on selling him. What was originally paid for shipping, what shipping will cost and pp/eBay fees don't leave a lot of room for profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't really matter to me about making a profit. Bottom line is it went up in price and if you what it, you're not buying it for $899.99.

Will it go up? Time will tell. My guess is based on the quality of the piece and the edition size, even with the retail price this will go up in value.

Ok I saw this in person and that base is massively round! Tons of detail on this guy for sure. Congrats to those who got him.

Ok I saw this in person and that base is massively round! Tons of detail on this guy for sure. Congrats to those who got him.

The months leading to his arrival all I thought about was his height. That base definitely sneaks up on you. Considering how hefty he is, it does make sense to have a solid base to avoid tipping. :)

I can't say I disagree. He doesn't "feel" like just under a grand (with shipping) worth of product. These things are quite overpriced.

But I do like mine quite a bit.

(My Apocalypse doesn't come close to feeling worth $600. He's a purchase I regret, and keep him boxed up.)

Factoring the 750 ES does ease the blow of the price. But yeah... it's getting too costly in this hobby of ours!

Finally got news that my replacement Sentinel has come in from SS after having to send my first one back because of a broken leg. They requested I send the whole thing (shipper box and all) back to them...Crossing my fingers this time!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1452893039635.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893062432.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893094829.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893112194.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893123983.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893131971.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893152353.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893168577.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893182219.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893196880.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893224671.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452893252655.jpg

Had to take this to the basement because it's huge. Broke out some friends for size comparisons and some fun.

Congrats on finally getting an intact Sentinel King Grimlock!

Looks great!

Are you posting pic straight from your phone? Maybe that's why they are appearing sideways in the forums?
(Just a guess, cuz I don't even have a smart phone)

Yeah I was taking them on my phone then uploading right to here.

So to follow up my initial impressions. The sentinel is awesome and I am very happy with it. After changing head poses and looking at the details every day for a few weeks now, I am extremely happy I do have 1 gripe. The grey piece in the chest that looks like a vent its supposed to be porous but not all the holes are holes on mine some of them are painted over and when I look at it just looks dumb. Its a small area and is one of tis ting you cant see form a distance and only would notice up close if you are looking for it. So in the end I love it and am extremely happy with my purchase.

Love the pics, King Grimlock. Glad you're having fun with this mutie hating robot!

Happy that you're still enjoying yours, krzykoopa. Even after a few weeks I'm marveling at mine. Still wondering if I want to buy a second down the road. So much $$$ though and nowhere to put it!

^ He's awesome. Tough decision on which head to display it with, I love them both. 2 would ease that problem Gomur :)

Back