Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is the torso not leaning back as far as it was in the prototype / pre order pics?
Either way it's looking good and I'm glad I ordered.

Is it just me or is the torso not leaning back as far as it was in the prototype / pre order pics?
Either way it's looking good and I'm glad I ordered.

good observation. I agree. The prototype torso was leaning back but in these pics it looks more upright.

I noticed that too, but I wasn't quite sure as the proto pics were taken from base level basically and a lot of the new ones were take mid level.

Either way, it looks better in the new pics.

I was trying hard for the last month to get a code to pop up on this guy, and last night without even trying, bam, so finally able to lock this guy in. Pretty excited for this one, think it is going to blow people away in hand. It has been such a sleeper since it was not well received, but this has the makings of a hard to come by piece down the road. I was worried it would go to WL before I could shake a code loose!

I was trying hard for the last month to get a code to pop up on this guy, and last night without even trying, bam, so finally able to lock this guy in. Pretty excited for this one, think it is going to blow people away in hand. It has been such a sleeper since it was not well received, but this has the makings of a hard to come by piece down the road. I was worried it would go to WL before I could shake a code loose!

What code? I've been waiting for a code for this and Hulkbuster.

Can you tell us how much the discount was?

10% is my guess...I'd jump at that price too if it came to me.

Yep, 10%.

You just got to keep putting it in your cart and hope to get a popup. I have spent the better part of a month trying to get one to shake loose. It actually popped up once as I was shutting the computer down and I missed it. Last night though I wasn't even looking at it, I was looking at the spook page, and didn't think I even had it in my cart. Got the 10% message and to enter my email. When the email came it had the Sentinal listed, so something I did worked.

So you added it to your cart and then you navigated away from the page? Were you already logged in to your account or does it not matter?

I honestly have no idea if it matters or not. I had never triggered the code before. (except the one time it popped up during shut down).

What I had been doing was logging in, putting it in my cart while at work, going to the checkout page and leaving it alone, while refreshing every so often. It popped up that way once (the shut down time). Yesterday though I apparantly never took it out of my cart at work, just closed the page. Then last night, I logged in to put a spook code, went to look at the spook page, and the code popped up asking for my email. When the code came in the email it was for the Sentinel order (actually showed 2), so it must have still been tracking that is what I had in my cart (at least on one computer), becuase nothing showed in my cart on the laptop I was working on.

None of that may be of any use, their is probably an easier way, some people were describing this in the Yoda thread so I was sort of following that template. Either through luck or determination, it worked this time though.

Jeebus

shipping is $87

**** that

only way Id get this is the 10% coupon and even then - it comes out to free shipping on a piece that's $200 overpriced.

Jeebus

shipping is $87

**** that

only way Id get this is the 10% coupon and even then - it comes out to free shipping on a piece that's $200 overpriced.

These big pieces are a nightmare to ship. UPS and USPS have really jacked up their rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeebus

shipping is $87

**** that

I actually don't think that's too bad. You know he is gonna come in massive box. If anything that's the discounted SS rate, if we ever tried to resell UPS would charge us much more.

I actually don't think that's too bad. You know he is gonna come in massive box. If anything that's the discounted SS rate, if we ever tried to resell UPS would charge us much more.

Have to agree with you here, shipping has gone through the roof this year.

Back