Selling on ebay question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainpaulo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ive never sold anything on ebay only bought..but was thinking about selling Hot toys Mech test Stark and the Mark 1 (V 2.0)
My question is what do people think these are valued at now and what's the best way to sell i.e bidding or buy now?
Thanks for any advice.

Start bidding at $0 and watch the fun in the closing minutes.

Pack it well and insure it to cover your ass.

Look at completed listings to determine what people are paying.

I always go auction. Sometimes I get more than I'd expected, other times less.

I find that auctions with a relatively low starting bid attract bidders. Once a number of bidders are on board, the competitive nature of an auction can drive up the price.

BIN is good when it reflects exactly what you're prepared to accept for it (accounting for all the fees) - but often this means competing with a whole bunch of similarly-priced listings.

Over 700 feedback and no negatives here....

All good advice, just remember the fees...

I always post a BIN at my over priced max...for 29 days. Its free, and I have gotten that max several times...people do not always know the worth of certain figures. Plus a healthy mix of impatience , greed and disposable income.

You'll sell for sure at 1 dollar starts, but if you do not know when to end the auctions your may get alpt less. Example, never end an auction Sunday night while The Walking Dead is on.

Back