• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling of most of my collection: LOTR, Marvel, SW, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All pieces are mint unless otherwise stated. They’re complete and come with all their original packaging and materials. I will accept offers, as long as they’re reasonable. Also, please tell me if any of the asking prices are outrageous. I tried to be as fair as possible but you never know. :lol

All of these piece have been on display except for Red Skull and the Fell beast diorama.

Thanks.

LOTR:

Frodo PF: $150 shipped
Aragorn Excl. PF: $350 shipped
Lurtz Excl. PF: $650 shipped
Faux Bronze Fell Beast dio #48: $400 shipped

Star Wars:

Darth Vader Excl. PF: $400 shipped
Obi-Wan Excl. PF: $350
General Grievous Excl. PF: $400 shipped (The front right hand saber hilt is lose; the right shoulder blade snapped, but it’s a clean break and the front right forearm armor is broken as well. All this happened while trying to pack is piece of ^^^^. :banghead:monkey2But all the breaks can be easily fixed.) Everything else is FINE. Nothing else is broken or damaged.

Boba Fett 1/6 scale medicom: $140 shipped
Jango Fett 1/6 scale medicom: $140 shipped

Marvel:

Captain America Excl. PF: $500 shipped (There is a small chip on the regular shield; everything else is fine. I will provide a picture in a couple of days when I go home.)

Miscellaneous:

HT Appleseed Briareous: $120 shipped

Jaws Maquette Exclusive: $350 shipped

V-Rex Bust, Weta King Kong: N/A
Eward Elric (FMA) medicom: $230 shipped
Alphonse Elric (FMA) medicom: $180 shipped
Superman Returns: Disaster Averted $330 shipped

International shipping will be slightly more. I accept paypal but prefer moneyorders. :)

Last edited:
Damn, these are some great prices on several pieces.

All pieces are mint unless otherwise stated. They’re complete and come with all their original packaging and materials. I will accept offers, as long as they’re reasonable. Also, please tell me if any of the asking prices are outrageous. I tried to be as fair as possible but you never know. :lol

Thanks.

LOTR:

Frodo PF: $150 shipped

Star Wars:

Darth Vader Excl. PF: $400 shipped

Marvel:

AH Emma Excl.: $300 shipped
AH Black Cat Excl.: $150 shipped

PM sent on Briareous, what perfect timing, just decided to look around for this guy!

i'd love to get darth, but i've managed to stay away from starwars. but sht, it's so tempting:banghead:banghead damn force won't leave me alone.:lol

Here are some pics:

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

More to come in a bit.

Back