• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Hot Toys DX12 $275 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling off my Hot Toys DX12. He is complete with both box and brown shipper. He's basically been in a museum pose in my detolf since I've owned him.

I'm asking for $275 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (paypal fees are on me).

PM if interested and I can provide pics via email.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Selling my Hot Toys DX12

P.S. I would also consider trades for Sideshow G.I. Joe 1/6 figures (only interested in Cobra figures)

Re: Selling my Hot Toys DX12 AND DX10

I'm also selling the DX10 I recently bought from a forum member here. The figure is complete and has the packaging and brown shipper. I am asking for $230 shipped inside the U.S. (I will cover the paypal fees).

I've had him for about a month in my detolf, but I'm trying to go back to collecting Sideshow GI Joe figures so I am trying to get rid of some extra figures.

As a bonus, I'm also throwing in the roses and flower box from the first Hot Toys T2 Arnie.

PM me if interested or to request photos.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back