• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Kit Fisto and Exclusive Leia Boushh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cagoda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to the economic times, I decided to get rid of some of my collectibles. I want to give any Freaks first dibs on these before ebay, so I'm selling my SSC Kit Fisto (regular version) and exclusive Princess Leia as Boushh. Both still have their original packaging but I had opened them at one time, so the boxes aren't mint. I don't want to lose too much money on this so I'm trying to stay close to the retail price. I wouldn't mind selling the Kit Fisto for $50.00 and the Leia for $55.00, but prices are negotiable (Shipping not included). Preferably United States or possibly even North America only. If anyone is interested, just let me know, and hopefully we can work something out! Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
Oh whoopsies!! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know where to post it.

Back