• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling HP laptop or Dell laptop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettyscary

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a desktop and my girlfriend and I each had our own laptops so we are selling one of them off since we don't need 3 pc's in the house.

Both are very similiar, both were purchased back in 08' so they are about 11 months old now. Both have 2gb ram, 150+ gb harddrive space and dual core processors. The HP does have a bigger screen, selling either one for $500, also please send me offers, will always review those.

HP Pavilion dv6000 - $500

-Windows Vista Home Premium
-2gb RAM
-AMD Turion 64 x 2 TL-60 ~ 2.0 GHz Processor
-GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
-15.5" Widescreen Display
-Intergrated Webcam and Microphone
-220 GB Harddrive space

There is a recovery partition on the hard drive in case of need of reformat and you can back this to a cd. Condition overall is great, theres a few scuffs on the top and the ONLY real notice scuffs are are on one side of left corner which I can show you some pics if you are really interested.

Dell Inspiron 1420 -$500

-Windows Vista Home Premium
-2gb RAM
-Intel Core Duo T5450 1.66 GHz Processor
- Mobile Intel Integrated 965 Express Video Card
-Laptop is a little smaller than the HP, I think the screen is about 14" I'll have to double check.
-Integrated Webcam and Microphone
-220 GB Hard drive space

This one comes with recovery discs with Windows Vista Home Premium on it.

UPDATE: Added Detailed specs to post.

Thanks,
scary

Last edited:
My offer is still on man, LMK soon cuz there is alot of stuff I want to buy with that cash....

Back