SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curiosity, or maybe reading in too much, but what do you guys think of the Mark 50 with nanotech and the 46 repaint, are they die-cast? Some of the on-line comic-con pictures are labeled die-cast and some are not. What's the consensus?

I would feel very confident in saying that they are die-cast.

Just curiosity, or maybe reading in too much, but what do you guys think of the Mark 50 with nanotech and the 46 repaint, are they die-cast? Some of the on-line comic-con pictures are labeled die-cast and some are not. What's the consensus?

They're just repaints/updates of the existing model, they wouldn't retool in plastic just for a repaint. Those con pictures are also full of basic spelling errors, I wouldn't rely on any wording or logos to be accurate. If and when any of these go up for PO you'll still have a year+ till release. Plenty of time to breathe.

I'm a guy on the internet that's at SDCC. Take it how you will.

But how do we know, your still just a guy on the internet. I’m just messing with you.(think he was being sarcastic as well)

It’s a lot more stuff they are adding then I anticipated. I’d still take those show workers statements with a grain of salt as they are all hired just for that.

Here ya go kiddos
IMG_20180718_162455459-02.jpg

Back