SDCC LOTR PRODUCT TURNAROUNDS UP NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but it isnt exactly top quality video. Bit pixelated. Would also have loved to see more of the base of both Amon Hen and the Mumak.

Yeah- what's with lower quality format??? I'm a bit surprised that they're allowing something like that to be used.

But it doesn't keep me from really liking Muffin... :dance

I actually liked the flash option they had before. At least the image was clearer.

My Quicktime is missing options so I don't get any picture just sound.

Edit: Got it working with WMP.

I think Beru was referring to the shotty quality as opposed to the actual piece... The video just makes this look even more stunning, and the quality SUCKS... so that should tell you just how dynamic and cool this piece will be. I really think Gabber should apply for a job over at SS... he could make a killing and i doubt that there would be many complaints over the quality of work...

Yeah, the video quality isn't as good on these as past ones for some reason. I'm just glad they gave you an option for both QT and WMP.

Jeez, tough room. And L4P, there will always be complaints.

The new interface is cool though, with the logo and everything. And they have music too which is cool.

I wouldn't call these complaints just saying that the stream on the video isn't allowing the best quality to come through. Something I'm sure Chris can fix fairly easily.

I wouldn't call these complaints just saying that the stream on the video isn't allowing the best quality to come through. Something I'm sure Chris can fix fairly easily

:mwaha

Geeze Josh... c'mon man! OF COURSE those are complaints.

"just saying the stream of the video isn't allowing the best quality..."

that IS complaining. As nice as you want to put it... that is exactly what it is. Whether it is fixable or not.... it is complaining... justified if you ask me

Yeah, says QuickTime is missing some video compressor. Anyone know what plug-in ect. that needs to be downloaded to get it to work with QT?

Back