SDCC Iron man MK III Maquette will be 1/2 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this would be great and i only hope that they require a non-refundable deposit, that way it should keep the es down.

i thinks i'll be ordering this one.:banana:banana

I'll probably order one but I was really hoping for 1/4 scale. It's gonna be tough to find a good place to display it.

I think it's too big for my collection, just wouldn't look right...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Why would SS release something THIS large?!?!?! The majority of everyone's collection's consist of either comiquettes, PF's and LSB's..... This would look pretty out of place in a LOT of collections. Not to mention that this will NOT fall in the majority of the budgets of the average collector. So I don't see this as being a great move. But that's my opinion FOR NOW. Let's see what happens :eek:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Why would SS release something THIS large?!?!?! The majority of everyone's collection's consist of either comiquettes, PF's and LSB's..... This would look pretty out of place in a LOT of collections. Not to mention that this will NOT fall in the majority of the budgets of the average collector. So I don't see this as being a great move. But that's my opinion FOR NOW. Let's see what happens :eek:

who ever said the average collector ever thought about that before ordering anything.:duh:lol:lol
it would seem that ssc is hell bent on producing anything IM related since it always seems to sell well. though in the $2k range that will have to be seen.
:naughty

who ever said the average collector ever thought about that before ordering anything.:duh:lol:lol
it would seem that ssc is hell bent on producing anything IM related since it always seems to sell well. though in the $2k range that will have to be seen.
:naughty

I know I know.... But on average people seem to spend a few hundred $$ on each item. And they may even splurge on a big item like a 1:1 bust for a bit more. But for something that will sell for $2K???? I don't see this flying off the shelves..... :eek:

I know I know.... But on average people seem to spend a few hundred $$ on each item. And they may even splurge on a big item like a 1:1 bust for a bit more. But for something that will sell for $2K???? I don't see this flying off the shelves..... :eek:

nor do i, plus combine this with the fact that usually the more pricey pieces like these ssc usually charge a deposit for. i'm sure the es will be on the lower end. that's if they even have an announced es.

either way i'm going to seriously be looking at this one.

nor do i, plus combine this with the fact that usually the more pricey pieces like these ssc usually charge a deposit for. i'm sure the es will be on the lower end. that's if they even have an announced es.

either way i'm going to seriously be looking at this one.

Well quad, we know that you're NOT the average collector. I mean, look at your AVATAR for crying out loud!!!! :lol:lol

You have a SUPERIOR collection that many only dream of, and for that I salute you and envy you at the same time :duff

I'm getting this. I will sell everything I have now if I have to. Amazing. Especially since I was thinking of only having 2 - 5 collectibles in my collection / future home theatre room.

:rock

Oh this is tempting but for me it will all depend on the price...

Hopefully a preview of sorts will be in this weeks newsletter if their talking about it more now.

Back