SDCC Iron man MK III Maquette will be 1/2 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for $2,000, this thing better light up in the eyes and chest at least. It has less detail in comparison to the $2,000 CM Predator, this 1:2 Iron Man better be impressive with a nice car paint finish with lights. (not like the one they did for the 1:1 Iron Man bust paint job).

for $2,000, this thing better light up in the eyes and chest at least. It has less detail in comparison to the $2,000 CM Predator, this 1:2 Iron Man better be impressive with a nice car paint finish with lights. (not like the one they did for the 1:1 Iron Man bust paint job).

For $2000 it better light up.....AND FLY!..

Chris

catalog_v11_cover.jpg

:banana:banana

Where did you find this pic?

Last edited:
I talked to two SS reps yesterday and today...I asked them if they had any idea of when this 1/2 Iron man might be available and if it will only be up for pre-order at CC or on the website?

First rep (lady)...says theirs no such thing as a 1/2 IM mark III and their are no plans to be making one anytime soon. She even went as far to say "where did you hear something like?...SS has no plans to build such a thing"

second rep (male, soke with today)...says he hasnt heard anything about it ether and that SS doesnt have plans to make anything like this ether. He asked me "where my sources came from to get this kind of info?"......I asked him if he was familiar with sideshowcollectors.com??:rolleyes:

Maybe I dialed the wrong #...1-800-474-3746 right?

Chris

Last edited:
1. The reps will never comment on something that isn't officially announced.
2. Scale confirmed but in an off the record fashion
3. The information was found from the Fantacular Sideshow site chat.
4. The product managers and representatives from Sideshow gave us the information, that information isn't always privy to the Customer Service Representatives who are taking orders and handling issues of already announced and orderable product.
5. Sideshow Collectors is a fan site and not officially asociated with Sideshow Collectibles.

If you get those ducks in a row you'll understand the phone calls you interacted with.

Last edited:
1. The reps will never comment on something that isn't officially announced.
2. Scale confirmed but in an off the record fashion
3. The information was found from the Fantacular Sideshow site chat.
4. The product managers and representatives from Sideshow gave us the information, that information isn't always privy to the Customer Service Representatives who are taking orders and handling issues of already announced and orderable product.
5. Sideshow Collectors is a fan site and not officially asociated with Sideshow Collectibles.

If you get those ducks in a row you'll understand the phone calls you interacted with.

:dunno :dunno :dunno

I can understand your other points....but #5?......they watch this site pretty closely I imagine. Hell they probably hired someone to do JUST THAT. They do know what is said and what is going on in the forums......I think every company wishes they had their own dedicated forum to get customer feedback on everthing they put out. SS has just that.......and they do watch it!

Chris

Back