SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The extra doesn't change the fact that most JOE collectors here think that the figure sucks. It's the FIGURE that doesn't matter at this point.

Fair enough... don't buy it. I'm sure Sideshow is well aware of the sentiments here and if it doesn't sell, they will know why and it may help them avoid the issue in the future.

Awesome! Can't wait for all the haters to jump back into this line after the post Crimson CC reveal...

I'm not gonna buy it, simply because I don't like it, not for me. But I'm not gonna "give up" on this line when I haven't even gotten the second figure. I think Snake-Eyes was great , CC (Bradstreet) looks great, Trooper looks awesome......Crimson is lame but I'm sure as hell not giving up on SS. When the alternative is Hasbro 12", it's far too early to throw the towel in.

Broaden your minds folks, if Dusty admits that she isn't a huge JOE fan but the "extra" was enough to lock her purchase then what would appeal to a non-fan?

Exactly. The only thing Dusty could be biased on is maybe a Dusty figure. That has to be her favorite Joe right? ;)

I
I never said it was the collector's fault. This is only one figure so far, if Sideshow continues to make figure choices that the majority don't like, then yes, the line will die and it will be on Sideshow.
Okay, cool. Thanks for the clarification. :duff And I agree. :lecture

Fair enough... don't buy it. I'm sure Sideshow is well aware of the sentiments here and if it doesn't sell, they will know why and it may help them avoid the issue in the future.
I certainly hope so! I also hope they're learning their lesson with things like the Rebel Troopers as well.

It's really quite simple: Make/offer products that collectors actually want. This thing (Crimson Commander) isn't anywhere on the radar. It's really a baffling choice.

We now have TWO Cobra Commanders in this line... neither is the classic version that most JOE collectors here want. That's extremely disappointing. And I just hope it's not telling.

Man. I wonder what the arguments are like at Cobra headquaters. Those that like Cobra Commander in his hood and others in his helmet. And then the others that like the Red outfit he never wears! :lol Absolute civil war at Cobra HQ over Cobra Commander's outfits.

Man. I wonder what the arguments are like at Cobra headquaters. Those that like Cobra Commander in his hood and others in his helmet. And then the others that like the Red outfit he never wears! :lol Absolute civil war at Cobra HQ over Cobra Commander's outfits.

:mwaha

Now I'm picturing all the Cobra Troopers as the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy :lol

I'm thinking this guys wearing a red cape and has a snake staff. I think I can barely make out something draped over his left (your right) shoulder in the tiny pic.

Well the commander has had some questionable taste in fashion before he did wear a beret in the comics. Maybe he got teased to much about it and that's why he snaped and started killing so many in Resolute.

I'm thinking this guys wearing a red cape and has a snake staff. I think I can barely make out something draped over his left (your right) shoulder in the tiny pic.

I thought cape too. Plus when we just had the outlines last week, I thought it was pretty clear that he would be coming with a cape. So probably substitue the cape for the trenchcoat. But there has to be a little more than that right, Dusty?

It's not enough to make me consider buying it. Red cape??? :monkey4

Definitely a cape...

maybeacape.jpg

Back