SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember Andys kick ass Mace and Luke sculpts that got shot down from Lucas? Or Highlanders licesne holders making Sideshow removed their stuff from Sideshow site?

License holders have allot of say about what is done with their stuff, like it ot not.

Well thats no surprise :rolleyes:

There's a problem with me posting that I like something? Man, I can't win for losing. :lol

Sorry man, I didnt realize you were deemed ruler of the forums.

We are allowed to give our opinion on something, the customer, pays for and as such keeps SS in business.

If your stance is not the same, thats your choice, no need to chime in about the rest of us.

Trust me you wouldn't like things if I was deemed ruler. I'll chime in about everying as well as I dang well please. :)

You're fairly new here, aren't you? :lol

Josh is Sideshow's unofficial attack dog. It's all good and nothing personal. It's just the way things are a lot of the time. :lol

Gotta be something I suppose. I don't mind being what I am.

Josh you need to wear that red bag over your head for shame. :lol

I wear it with pride. :)

We know Josh and Dave are by default.

I get things that I like. Not because SS makes them. That does help cause I like their work but I have nearly as many HT items on PO right now as I do SS.

God bless Dusty and I love her, but I will point out that she once sang the praises of the Yavin Luke Exclusive before CIV and if I'm not mistaken even called it her favorite figure in the SW line at the time. :google

Oooooh.....liking Yavin Luke is damning testamony.

(Yeah its been this long and I'm still not over it)

One thing we have to remember is that like Yavin Luke its a bump in the road not the end of the line like could be said with other choices in other lines.

Tiger Force Snake Eyes is next.

heh. I collect Joes, both the 25th ann and some of the 80's stuff and repaints were/are part of the line. Python Patrol, Night Force, Tiger Force, Crimson Guard- These were part of my collection in my youth and I consider them legit. Maybe that's why I'm not as offended by this exclusive choice?

heh. I collect Joes, both the 25th ann and some of the 80's stuff and repaints were/are part of the line. Python Patrol, Night Force, Tiger Force, Crimson Guard- These were part of my collection in my youth and I consider them legit. Maybe that's why I'm not as offended by this exclusive choice?

Those lines are fine, they were legit lines back in the day.

Crimson Cobra Commander wasn't.

My SE joke was because he wasn't part of those lines back in day. I'm sure of the recent stuff he is though.

Sideshow can suck it. I'm done with this line.

Wow! What drama! They aren't making you buy it; just don't buy it and collect what you like.

Yeah... Josh, Lonnie and Dave...

I am collecting the Joe line and I like what I see so far, so yes, I will be getting it.

Those who want this steaming pile of garbage, please step forward :)

All 4 of you

Just because it is not a figure you like, doesn't make it garbage. This kind of statement is really annoying and disrespectful to the people who put their time and energy into creating the figure. What do you do for a living? Maybe I should come by and call what you do a "steaming pile" if it's not something I'm interested in...

Sideshow pissed me off so I went on a mass cancellation spree and canceled my exclusive CC. Good luck to whoever is on the waitlist. I'm not going to support another failed line.

Thanks for fattening my wallet Sideshow. :D

Too bad for you... I guess if you don't get your way you take your ball and go home?

Sorry man, I didnt realize you were deemed ruler of the forums.

We are allowed to give our opinion on something, the customer, pays for and as such keeps SS in business.

If your stance is not the same, thats your choice, no need to chime in about the rest of us.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you can do it in a civilized manner without demeaning the work of the people involved!

And Lonnie. He collects EVERYTHING. :rock

No Carl, I don't collect everything, just things I like and I happen to like this.

Those lines are fine, they were legit lines back in the day.

Crimson Cobra Commander wasn't.

My SE joke was because he wasn't part of those lines back in day. I'm sure of the recent stuff he is though.

Nah Snake-Eyes has been spared that so far though I have sadly seen people wanting his boy george look from the cartoon :sick

God bless Dusty and I love her, but I will point out that she once sang the praises of the Yavin Luke Exclusive before CIV and if I'm not mistaken even called it her favorite figure in the SW line at the time. :google

Still love that little guy... I don't buy many SW 12-inchers, but I still have him :) Can't go wrong with my childhood hero from one of my favorite scenes :chew (of course, now I prefer Han, but hey, I was a 5-year-old girl when I saw SW for the first time)

BTW, Crimson Commander is not ONLY a repaint, there's another goodie included that is QUITE cool ;)

Still love that little guy... I don't buy many SW 12-inchers, but I still have him :) Can't go wrong with my childhood hero from one of my favorite scenes :chew (of course, now I prefer Han, but hey, I was a 5-year-old girl when I saw SW for the first time)

BTW, Crimson Commander is not ONLY a repaint, there's another goodie included that is QUITE cool ;)

I bet it's the throne...

Back