SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not how it works actually.If thats the case it would have started with a Low alert.

Edit: Funny how the item may be the first Attendee item to sell out like this but the people not liking it have to find ways to make excuses why its still not legit. :lol

I agree. Personally I'm glad it's going to sell out.

So? What does that have to do with anything? We can say that with any item in any line. Sell out for an item that has had as much crap talked about it is still kind of impressive.

Awesome, you must be one of them!!!

Thats not how it works actually.If thats the case it would have started with a Low alert.

Edit: Funny how the item may be the first Attendee item to sell out like this but the people not liking it have to find ways to make excuses why its still not legit. :lol

Cause it's Joe, I hope it sells. Doesn't mean it's "legit". We'll file him under Fan Fiction along with the devils due stuff.

Who said that?

Seriously? Have you missed a good portion of the posts about this figure?:confused:

I agree. Personally I'm glad it's going to sell out.

Me 2. I get that its not everyones cup of tea especially those who hold to a certain view that CC was only blue. I just don't subscribe to the fact that the figure is crap because of that.

Awesome, you must be one of them!!!

Nope, I've had many a GI Joe figure in my collection over the years. It was one of my favorite cartoons back in the day.

Cause it's Joe, I hope it sells. Doesn't mean it's "legit". We'll file him under Fan Fiction along with the devils due stuff.

File him under that then. He looks cool as does the CC that I just got which is from the devils due stuff.

People aren't going to stop knocking it because it sells out. :confused: It will all continue well into the CCC image thread.

Back