SDCC 2013 - Sideshow Party!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone get their info yet? just want to make sure I didnt delete mine in the junk folder or something

I bought my ticket a couple of days ago. Do I need to print out my ticket, or will my name be on a list? I don't have a working printer at the moment, so this could potentially be a problem for me.

Thanks.

Mirabella - I think that we might need to print out. If you forward your e-mail to me, I can print out for you and bring to San Diego and we can link up?

So it says that ticket sales will close on the 12th, but the link still directs to a functioning "In Stock" order page. Does this mean one might still be able to purchase tickets a couple of days late?

So it says that ticket sales will close on the 12th, but the link still directs to a functioning "In Stock" order page. Does this mean one might still be able to purchase tickets a couple of days late?

Showed out of stock when I checked it a moment ago.

From Alex:

Hi All!

Just a quick update that ticket sales are now closed! Be on the lookout in your email inbox for complete details on the location of the party(this email will be sent on today, July 15th). Additionally, I'll be making buttons with your names on them. Please respond to that email with your first/last name along with your board name by
Tuesday, July 16th at 2PM (Pacific Time) and I'll have a button at the party door for you Friday.

All of us at Sideshow are looking forward to meeting all of you on Friday,
July 19th!

Best Regards,

Alexandra Hamilton
Communications Manager

From Alex:

Hi All!

Just a quick update that ticket sales are now closed! Be on the lookout in your email inbox for complete details on the location of the party(this email will be sent on today, July 15th). Additionally, I'll be making buttons with your names on them. Please respond to that email with your first/last name along with your board name by
Tuesday, July 16th at 2PM (Pacific Time) and I'll have a button at the party door for you Friday.

All of us at Sideshow are looking forward to meeting all of you on Friday,
July 19th!

Best Regards,

Alexandra Hamilton
Communications Manager

:yess:
:hi5:

Has a location been announced yet?

ETA sorry just saw the post above. I'm downtown taking photos and was going to take some pics of the location.

Last edited:
Sideshow is throwing a party and the Freaks are invited! Set aside Friday night of the con July 19th for a fun evening to meet your online friends, Sideshow personnel and perhaps some special guests.

It will be a cocktail party with some appetizers and an open bar. Now these things don't get done for free, so there will be a charge for admission of $25 per person. You can come and bring guests, but each person will need to pay the admission fee. There may be prizes and giveaways, but only Freak board members will be eligible.

In a few days I'll post a link in this thread that is just for the Freaks where you can buy tickets.

How can you know who's member or not ? Will be a PC there so people log in ?

Seen a photo from the Sideshow twitter. looks fun, bought my ticket a week ago didn't go though.

Was a bit lonely at first because I didn't know anyone, and wasn't sure what to expect. But my cheesy nametag saved me! Akira10 found me and he was gracious enough to invite me over to chill and we spent the rest of the night gabbing about collectibles and such! Great meeting another boardie, and very nice food and drink set up too! Very good experience! Thanks to everyone at sideshow, and the freaks, for making it happen!

Back